Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

Grafon

I signed up late wanted no part of a MMO, I wanted my KotOR 3, so did not buy the CE when everyone else did. I pre-release until the regular edition in Sept or Oct until after a friend talked me into it. Feel in love with smuggler sawbones in the beta and have never looked back. Despite solo leveling a sawbone in my first MMO ever as a complete noob, this is my favorite game of all-time.

Thanks everyone at BioWare.

Can't believe I have played a game for a year.

Edited by mikebevo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing since Early Access on December 14, 2011! It's been a blast so far in TOR, I've played through all eight storylines, done every single operation and every mode, and I have no intentions on stopping any time soon :D

Keep up the good work Bioware! I'm looking forward to the new "The Shroud" Operation and Makeb!

Edited by siyuandai
typo

Another Day 1 early access player here.. definitely have gotten my CE money's worth and more! 7 active toons (including 5 50's), 4 more waiting in the wings and a few others waiting on more character slots and SGRs. My husband started a toon on my account and liked it so much he dropped a few hundred to upgrade our desktop PC and get his own copy of the game, and we're working on our 3rd set of characters that we're leveling up together. Not bad for my first MMO. :D

I love the game. I know it's not perfect, but none of them are. I've been playing almost daily since I got into a test group in September 2011. Pre-ordered with a 6 month sub, been subbing since. Moved from Death Wind Corridor to Fatman and then to Prophecy of Five in the migration. I admit to being a big Star Wars fan in general but I have been MMO'n since Feb of '04 with SWG. SWTOR is fun and my wife and I still diggin' it after 1 year! Happy B-day SWTOR!:mon_trap: