Once again, flashpoints

CprlKlinger

I'm going to reiterate, again, the need to remove the ability to do flashpoints before level 50. When I'm queueing for Random flashpoints, it's so I can get gear. I'm not interested in getting killed, having failed runs, or having to cover someone else's lack of ability because some level 15-20 decided they have to do flashpoints instead of story like a normal human being. block them from doing flashpoints except for story mode.

The only person who has forgotten how to behave like a "normal human being" is you, my friend. Don't be so entitled and help lower level players out if they struggle. Showing another person a bit of kindness is not going to kill you, you know...

not my job, my job is to do my damage, or heal, or tank. nothing else.

The only person who has forgotten how to behave like a "normal human being" is you, my friend. Don't be so entitled and help lower level players out if they struggle. Showing another person a bit of kindness is not going to kill you, you know...

I have to Agree Big time with this ^ also you might think that kicking those low levels be extremely stupid considering how are they suppose to learn by the time they need too? FFS get over the entitlement OP and grow a pair. Everyone has a right to be there unless of course its you.

There is a solution to your problem. You don't want to group up with lower levels, then gather people you want to play with and then que for the flashpoints. Problem solved.

I actually do, when I can. during some of my playing time, which is limited because I have a job, they aren't always available, so I queue. Why is it so hard for people to understand that some of us don't want to carry bad players?

I actually do, when I can. during some of my playing time, which is limited because I have a job, they aren't always available, so I queue. Why is it so hard for people to understand that some of us don't want to carry bad players?

You don't want to carry noobs? Don't play FPs. Or stick to Master FPs. Less noobs there. Me, i like carrying noobs. Honestly, it's an ego-boost, when I know I carried my group. And like others have said, how else they going to learn. Also not all ppl who queuve at low lvls are noobs. Personally i met a lot more lvl70 noobs who played the game for a day, made a 70 character and have no idea how to play it.

You don't want to carry noobs? Don't play FPs. Or stick to Master FPs. Less noobs there. Me, i like carrying noobs. Honestly, it's an ego-boost, when I know I carried my group. And like others have said, how else they going to learn. Also not all ppl who queuve at low lvls are noobs. Personally i met a lot more lvl70 noobs who played the game for a day, made a 70 character and have no idea how to play it.

I've encountered that a few times, but way less often than fill in the blank lv 25 jedi sentinel that decides to jump into every single mob and gets killed repeatedly, while also causing any and all planning to be shot to hell.

I've encountered that a few times, but way less often than fill in the blank lv 25 jedi sentinel that decides to jump into every single mob and gets killed repeatedly, while also causing any and all planning to be shot to hell.

**** happens. That's a part of MMO experience. No MMO has been developed, ever, that has an "anti-moron" software installed that detects ******* and removes them from group content. But blanket-banning everyone below 50 from FPs because of a few idiots, is counterproductive. Lots of good low-levels, and a few morons. Lots of good high-levels too, and a few more morons. I have played with lvl75's who literally played like they played the game for 2 hours. If we let the actions of a minority dictate what happens, we fall into a trap.

You'll get a few crap FPs. We all do. What i do then, is put the "offenders" on my Ignore list, so i make sure i'll never be grouped with them again. Simple. My Ignore lists, on most of my characters, are city-sized in population. Mostly consisting of gold spammers, and FP *******.

All vanilla vet FPs are soloable by lvl 15 toon.

If you are lvl 75 and full-geared and you cant carry 3 lowbies you shall stop queueing for group content forever.

Before 6.0 i, too, used to whine about lowbies that ruin my experience. But now at 75 you're so powerful whining bout lowbies queuing vets makes no sense anymore.

Edited by Kraysk

If you don't want to play with people under level 50, then stop doing Vet FP's, and only queu for Master Mode FP's. Those are meant for level 50+ I believe.

Depends on the FP. You really should be max level, and semi-decently geared before queing for master mode.

To the OP. Do you realize that lowbies can only que for level-appropriate flashpoints now? As in, the ones they are more than capable of doing.

Getting a level 15 in an Umbara or Nathema used to be problem, getting a level 15 in a Hammer should be no problem at all.

I'll take a low level who either knows what they're doing (a vet player re-rolling) or is willing to listen, than a level 75 who is really bad, but thinks they're great just because they have level 75 gear.

Eat a giant bag of *****. I play for me. I shouldn't have to carry lowbies. I'm tired of it. I pay a LOT into this game, and my voice is important, too

Your tears feed Me! Nom, Nom. but hey you are very enthusiastic ill give you that much..

But like others said don't que the lowbie stuff if you do not want to roll with them :)

I'm going to reiterate, again, the need to remove the ability to do flashpoints before level 50. When I'm queueing for Random flashpoints, it's so I can get gear. I'm not interested in getting killed, having failed runs, or having to cover someone else's lack of ability because some level 15-20 decided they have to do flashpoints instead of story like a normal human being. block them from doing flashpoints except for story mode.

Level means nothing, some 75's can't play either. If you've a lowbie in the group and he's jumping, chances are he's actually a vet player who thinks he knows it all, and can do it all himself. There's plenty of them here. If it's a new player, that's a different story. Ask them to stop, teach them a little, and if they don't or won't listen, then just kick them. If you can't handle a group enviorment, that's more on you, then anyone else. Like everything in life, some people want to learn, some people listen, but you'll always get the ******es,

not my job, my job is to do my damage, or heal, or tank. nothing else.

It will be funny if you ever find yourself in a situation where you will need assistance or aid with something and someone will give you the same attitude. A pity you can't act more like a fellow human being.

Eat a giant bag of *****. I play for me. I shouldn't have to carry lowbies. I'm tired of it. I pay a LOT into this game, and my voice is important, too

No, your voice is not important at all. You're just a customer, like me, like the others here. You have no special rights or entitlement to special treatment. You are just one of thousands, a part of the grey mass. No matter how much you pay for this game, you are not any more relevant because of it. Especially with that attitude.

Edited by Ylliarus

I really don't think you want to play this. You probably pay a lot into this game but there are individuals that have been here since launch that probably has paid more than you have. I rarely do group pickups as I have a guild and great friends and a boyfriend that I play with but on the rare occasions we need an extra person the ones we have a lot of problems with are the know-it-alls and that is usually the higher level ones as most of the new lower levels will listen to instructions.

In veteran mode? If you want to hit a boss 3h ... Please try that at Chiss at Bonus Boss (And by that I mean the cattle in front of the temple.) :rolleyes:

Yep. If you didn't knew all veteran FPs are designed that way so it could be soloable by experienced player in maxed gear. And all old veteran FPs like Hammer or Athiss are soloable by low lvls or max lvl player naked because of boost. Even some easier MMs are soloable by stealth toon and lvl 50 companion.

ya'll aren't grasping this concept. I come here to enjoy my time. I'm not here to be a teacher or trainer, and while I HAVE repeatedly tried to tell people to stop doing specific stupid ****, they refuse to stop. Again I ask, why should my gaming experience be impacted by people who are so self centered they demand others carry them so they can level faster.

and yes, I have had lowbies say, in group talk in flashpoints, that they prefer being carried by higher levels. Getting people to agree to a boot is friggin impossible, because of bleeding heart stupid attitudes like are being shown here.

ya'll aren't grasping this concept. I come here to enjoy my time. I'm not here to be a teacher or trainer, and while I HAVE repeatedly tried to tell people to stop doing specific stupid ****, they refuse to stop. Again I ask, why should my gaming experience be impacted by people who are so self centered they demand others carry them so they can level faster.

and yes, I have had lowbies say, in group talk in flashpoints, that they prefer being carried by higher levels. Getting people to agree to a boot is friggin impossible, because of bleeding heart stupid attitudes like are being shown here.

Before you call other people's attitudes stupid, take a good long look in the mirror. Because if most of us have an opposite opinion to yours and you're the only one defending your viewpoint, then it's very likely you're the one being wrong here. Seriously, it doesn't take that much effort to behave politely to others or be patient with them. The world doesn't revolve around you and your experiences. How would you feel if you'd need help or assistance and someone only thought about themselves? You call the "lowbies" self-centered, but again you fail to take a good look in the mirror before calling them that.

Edited by Ylliarus

Yes, it's you and like-minded people who are the problem.

Just today i was levelling my Trooper and queued for Hammer Station. I was lvl 35 or so and queued for FP that i can solo at lvl 20 easily, and got group of 3 lvl 75s after like 30 minutes in queue. And i was kicked from the group even before i loaded into instance.

Know what i did? I put all of them on ignore on all my Republic characters.

If people think that Hammer Station requires lvl 75 and maxed gear and god knows what else - they surely cant play the game and i dont want to be in group with such players. Ever.

Then i walked into the instance and soloed that FP.

Yes, it's you and like-minded people who are the problem.

Just today i was levelling my Trooper and queued for Hammer Station. I was lvl 35 or so and queued for FP that i can solo at lvl 20 easily, and got group of 3 lvl 75s after like 30 minutes in queue. And i was kicked from the group even before i loaded into instance.

Know what i did? I put all of them on ignore on all my Republic characters.

If people think that Hammer Station requires lvl 75 and maxed gear and god knows what else - they surely cant play the game and i dont want to be in group with such players. Ever.

Then i walked into the instance and soloed that FP.

I would have done the same damn thing. we have no way of discerning whether or not the fill in the blank low level has any idea what they are doing, and aren';t going to jump in the middle of 100 mobs and get everyone killed with stupidity. That group got lucky. they were able to boot the low level.

Yep, because booting low lvl from content that is designed exactly for low lvls is so smart idea, i see. :D

we're gearing. if they want to do flashpoints they should do it with their guildies. Or maybe, their guildies don't like doing fp with lower levels. I have roughly 2-3 hours a night to play at most. I don't have time to deal with teaching people. When I want to teach people something, it's people in my own guild.