Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mission BUG - Taris: Bonus Series

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Mission BUG - Taris: Bonus Series
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nanamaryjj
04.29.2016 , 08:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
I was just about to say that but yeah Bioware should be able to do something to stop this happening, be it change the colour or icon to show players to stay away from it or simply not allow players to pick them up until the quest directs you there.
I think your suggestion is the better one, rather than mine to just change colour
A simple block on them quests until bonus series is in log, would fix it instantly for those starting it.
Just wish they would flag it as complete for those stuck
Want free stuff in Star Wars? 7 day subscription, inventory upgrade and lots lots more. Current Subscribers can also get all the items!
Click my referral link <3
http://www.swtor.com/r/XN8WzL

Redliuss
05.23.2016 , 02:28 PM | #12
Well... This bug is still in the world. Seems like I need to start browsing the forums for a guide to which order I need to accept missions in, in order to not permanently lock myself out of something. I submitted a help ticket, asking if they could just flag that part of the quest as complete. I received back "we will not be able to complete that quest for you. Our tools don't allow us to make any changes to non-class missions."

Well that is completely not helpful. At all. Pretty terrible that the official response boils down to "you either need to wait for it to be fixed (it's only been 3 years for that bug, so they might get to it sometime soon) or start a new character."

Yeah... glad that I'm still paying a monthly fee for service like that...

Jedi_riches
05.24.2016 , 02:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Redliuss View Post
Well... This bug is still in the world. Seems like I need to start browsing the forums for a guide to which order I need to accept missions in, in order to not permanently lock myself out of something.
What I have sometimes done if I am not 100% sure is I check out http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/bonus-series-guide and I can at least check at a glimpse whether a quest giver is a bonus series one just by their name.

But Bioware should really do something about this, one way or another players should know that this is a bonus series quest and to not pick it up unless doing the bonus series.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

MarkoJinn
06.11.2016 , 09:15 AM | #14
This is still an issue since it just happened to me. If you don't do the planet bonus series chain in the proper order you will get stuck.

Abandoning or resetting the chain does not fix the issue. In other words you are stuck for good...

Here is how it looks:

https://i.imgsafe.org/c2aed103e1.png
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Merovign
07.01.2016 , 02:55 AM | #15
I have not yet been able to complete this mission. I apparently always complete in in what the dev considers the "wrong" order.

I've been stuck unable to talk to Mola and Mack.

This is far from the only bugged quest, others can often be completed via drop and repeat.

Also, I haven't even had a pro forma response to any bug reports.

Jaren_Kincaid
08.26.2016 , 12:21 AM | #16
Still bugged as of August 26, 2016, as I tried and failed to complete it for the Light vs. Dark competition. This sucks.

Attaroa
08.26.2016 , 07:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
Still bugged as of August 26, 2016, as I tried and failed to complete it for the Light vs. Dark competition. This sucks.
Ditto as well.
Atton: "Explain something to me."

Kreia: "I do not have the years required - nor the desire to indulge you."

Marcanixx
09.02.2016 , 07:29 AM | #18
Well, its still bugged. This was my first character to try this bonus series. Im not a programmer or anything, but why not just shut down the bonus mission quest line till the bug is fixed? If they remove it then fix the problem at a later date I would assume most people would not be so angry as seeing a incomplete mission in their log all the time and first time players wouldnt even know the bonus mission was available.

TeimurazBezh
09.05.2016 , 10:30 AM | #19
I did some mission and after I did a reseat on Bonus Series ( I wanted to replay last mission it was my mistake) however bonus series, started all over telling me to speak with same persons I already did mission with, when I aproach them they are not responding ! Please Fix this. PLEASE help as it is Ruining my gaming experiance and my personal story line in game. Im Sub however now Im stuck and cant go on with game. Please fixs this for US

TeimurazBezh
09.06.2016 , 10:30 AM | #20