So I hit Legend this week with T.H.O.R.N, but I can't find Jeelvic to buy cool stuff

Does this mean that the Rakghul Event is back ?

No it is not. Also, if you log into a toon that was left in the Tunnels they will be immediately transported out as soon as you interact w/ anything. I had left my Bounty Hunter in the Tunnels & as soon as I tried to talk to a vendor I was removed from the Tunnels.

No it is not. Also, if you log into a toon that was left in the Tunnels they will be immediately transported out as soon as you interact w/ anything. I had left my Bounty Hunter in the Tunnels & as soon as I tried to talk to a vendor I was removed from the Tunnels.

That is incorrect, as soon as you move you get a 10s timer which will, if down to 0s teleport you to fleet, however if you logout before the timer is over or stand still, ie. dont move, you wont be logged out.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

The regular vendors are in the GSI area on Nar Shadaa, so no need to do anything drastic like log in for less than ten seconds to get weapons/armor/companion cutomizations. It's only Jeelvic that can't be reached until the next event.

Though I know that for the last rakghoul event on Tattooine, he stuck around the crash site for a while. I don't think he's still there.