Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tim-ONeil
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #961
Quote: Originally Posted by CaineSoto View Post
1.5 million is all bioware has as a client base..........OH BOY there in trouble even though wow is NO better with there major patch day blunders they have 5 million plus, I thought this game was going to be different , the WOW killer, bioware is no better than blizzard in the tech area , never fully testing patches before release , so worried they may lose people if the content doesnt keep coming , id rather have a playable game than no game to play
Is this english? My babelfish is having trouble decrypting whatever you said though it may be a rather lame attempt to bash me, the game, or bioware.

You play the game because you like it or you don't. I'm not worried about other people - especially forum ranters - because I play because I enjoy the game as do millions of others.
Rhy Phin
Kl Nemonica
The Ren Legacy Server: Ebon Hawk US/EAST

Nooblock
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #962
Quote: Originally Posted by LegionAlpha View Post
get a damn life *****.
Why don't you get a life, you obviously don't have one yelling at people in the forums while servers are down
Vorlock (Guardian) - Doomlock (Commando) - Heslock (Sage) -
Grilock (Shadow) - Relock (Gunslinger)

LegionAlpha
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #963
Quote: Originally Posted by Blistrich View Post
I have an idea.

Shut the **** up and go outside.
looking ***
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.

CaineSoto
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #964
Quote:
UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

Quote: Originally Posted by BCBull View Post
This is just too much roflmfaolol. Just stop BioWare hand the game back to EA and ask for it to reassigned to another studio. You guys are in over your head.
I know lets give to SONY they will fix it.....LOL

Omite
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #965
Quote: Originally Posted by Rakit View Post
These idiots make SOE look like rocket scientists.
No. SOE still look like a bunch of idiots that take the short bus and occasionally pee on themselfs.
The Darkmoon Legacy
DVEight - Darkness Sin - Scum and Villainy
Alts: Nihilis - Sorc, Evoll - Mara, Heater - Merc

Mannce
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #966
Quote: Originally Posted by KingofBud View Post
I love star wars lore. Never played wow. I also think bioware has gone to crap over the past 5 years.

And these delays are taking FAR FAR too long.

I don't fit into your "two distinct members of your community"

No, I just want to play this game and the servers should be online.
'Should' be online. And there not, get over it.

JidaiGeki
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #967
I'm almost honoured that you picked my response out of the sea of responses to your masterful troll post to respond to. Thanks, man.

AnteJeebuz
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #968
Even with the free 30 days (supposidely, I havent seen proof but eh, going with it.) People will not waste their time to gain back what bioware as taken away if they do not do a proper rollback. Bioware has to be really careful at this exact moment cause they are really close to taking away -more- stuff from the subscribers (and those who have unsubbed in the last 24 hours). This game will fall into the water with a single slip-up in their step on this pre-1.2 rollback. =/

GL Bioware. Im going off to suicide-drop some capitals on Eve for the lulz. XD

WobblyBits_X
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #969
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrakudah View Post
...stop whining and go outside.
er...
was a sarcastic response to a sarcastic post and you flame it...
way to suck any fun out of the thread
Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Tastier

LegionAlpha
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #970
Quote: Originally Posted by Nooblock View Post
Why don't you get a life, you obviously don't have one yelling at people in the forums while servers are down
who the **** are you? Lookin ***.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.