Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bisousbisous
04.13.2012 , 09:29 AM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by Partshark View Post
There's no need explaining the market to someone who doesn't understand it.
Don't dodge the question of why the stock price fell when this whole rollback upset started.

Partshark
04.13.2012 , 09:30 AM | #472
Quote: Originally Posted by Bisousbisous View Post
Don't dodge the question of why the stock price fell when this whole rollback upset started.
I'm not dodging. You should be able to figure it out using your market knowledge. Since you can't, the answer doesn't pertain to you.

camshow
04.13.2012 , 09:30 AM | #473
Guess it back to Baldurs Gate i go......

Frostvein
04.13.2012 , 09:30 AM | #474
To be fair, the market rises/falls on a whim.
Meanwhile, in Tera general chat -

"The sad thing is, arguing with fanbois on the forums was more entertaining than their 300 million dollar single player MMO from 2008"

igoLman
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #475
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
shoosh! You will continue to pay anyway because you are an addict! You won't quit! If you were going to, you would have done so already.

You are all talk.
Couldn't agree more.

Why y'all stop complaining and play the game? Kids these days, geezus!
I have nothing to explain except my genius.

Ahebish
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by DathWicked View Post
I agree, these people complaining are annoying. Just had a huge content update there is bound to be issues, they just had an issue this morning and BW shut down servers after 10mins them being up to fix this problem. I respect their hard work, not like these people who cry can do better.
Just taking a stab in the dark here.

But isn't that what PTS is for?

Dext
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #477
Quote: Originally Posted by Holden_Dissent View Post
I think you guys should probably be filing bug reports instead of causing a tizzy on the forums.
So true. With a big Patch thing well get broken on the live servers. Well they get fixed YES. just need to give them time to do so.
CE VIP
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy

Revcis
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #478
the game is working as intended

Talcyndl
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #479
LOL at the "Biggest patch fail in MMO history" people. Perhaps the most minor screw up necessitating a quick re-patch in MMO history.

Ossos
04.13.2012 , 09:31 AM | #480
They've been falling for the last three days. Chinese economy numbers are out and they're pretty bad. Thus, market falls. The stock just dropped as soon as the markets opened.

Additionally, a 30 cent drop in stock price IS NOTHING!! You don't know what you are talking about.
Preventing Hackers and Exploiters from ruining the game is not a priority. Preventing you from mentioning the fact that they exist and go unpunished is.