Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DSPD's Avatar


DSPD
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by oldshatterhand View Post
No ETA = servers never return = SWTOR dead forever. Too bad Diablo 3 is still 1 month away, nothing to do till it comes.
Here's my playlist while I wait....Starcraft 2 (Still a great game), MW3, Skyrim, and Dragon Age 2 (I know im a glutton for punishment on that last one but it was $10 bucks on sale). Besides, Those only have to last until May 15th. I doubt I'll make it through them all.

Partshark's Avatar


Partshark
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by deanogee View Post
More this
reposts of reposts...

Terrorwave's Avatar


Terrorwave
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #433
geez all i see is ************, **** happens, it happend numerous times on other games, servers down for 24hours after major patch etc.


BW better fix it or else? *** you gonna do, cry more.

It will be fixed when it will be fixed and all the amount of crying aint gonna make it happen any faster.

all creds, gear, characters can be restored, so there is no point worrying about that.
If they can't thats when you have a case and they must answer to it

Sarathir's Avatar


Sarathir
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #434
1.2 It's a trap!

lentWolf's Avatar


lentWolf
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #435
Quote: Originally Posted by Vahzl View Post
Oh my god the servers are down! Oh my god the content in the patch is crap! Ph my god the servers are up but I hate everything! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!

These forums are the equivalent of a sheep farm.
I'm a wolf. I like sheep.
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers." ~Francois Fenelon
TheSeraph, [For the War] Executive Council

Bisousbisous's Avatar


Bisousbisous
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #436
Quote: Originally Posted by Omophorus View Post
I hate it when people stay stupid **** like this. The whole market's down 1-2% today.

EA's stock price is down because pretty much all tech and entertainment stocks are down.

The server status of STWOR has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Then why did it drop when the rollback problem was first announced?

DjDangle's Avatar


DjDangle
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #437
You know I don't care if the game is down atm because these posts have got me in stitches...

Unspokenname's Avatar


Unspokenname
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #438
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
I was resting assured that Ranked Warzones would be available in 1.2


WHAT? You say something?
hahaha...rite in da face...that remains silent

Rikalonius's Avatar


Rikalonius
04.13.2012 , 09:25 AM | #439
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarblonde View Post
Honestly. Can you people whinnie anymore. One this game has better graphics then World of Warcraft, and DC Online. yes it has a few bugs. Yea someone screwed up today. Oh my god its the end of the world. This 1.2 is a big patch that oh wait we don't have to pay for like we would have in wow or dco. Legacy if you look into it good enough its a great thing. And pvp, everything they have done is better that alot of mmo out there. For real people stop your whinning and get over yourselves your only paying 15 a month for a great game over all. And all you can do is complain you don't have this or you don't have that, or this bug. Oh wait go to wow and worry about someone hacking your account and stealing everything from you and your guild, do you have to worry about that in this game so far no. I say thats better. And gold farmers do you see alot of that in this game no but you do in other mmo's. So honestly Stop your whinning.
A game with decline subs has little to worry about from gold farmers and hacking. Why bother, there is no reward for the risk.

Legacy is a great thing. Maybe as advertised, not as implemented. I watched the guild conference in full, and never was there a hint that speed boost would cost you 2 million credits to get. It was advertised that it would be Legacy or credits. Only one thing is beyond legacy 15. I think I was legacy 15 by the end of December. The Legacy tree system is stupid. You can't have a rival, an ally and a sibling. How stupid is that? If Luke Skywalker was the center piece, you couldn't have Darth as Nemesis, Han as an Ally and Leia as a sibling. Its all a big credit sink. Chest color matching is not working as advertised. Guild banks cost 600,000 for the first slot. My guild can't even have one bay for free?

There is more broken content than there is additional content.

grandmthethird's Avatar


grandmthethird
04.13.2012 , 09:25 AM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by Varteras View Post
This is actually comical. I'm seriously enjoying this. Not as a hater because I love the game. Just simply because a screw up of this size is something you don't see every day.
agreed makes ilum after 1.1 look small. (i'm not a hater either but if you don't laugh you cry)
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"