operative vs assassin in pvp

misterfelix

Who has the best damage among them in pvp (i mean killing quickly)? Deception assassins or concealment ops?

please help me decide without trying myself

In terms of sheer DPS output, Concealment has a slight edge over Deception. That said, they difference is small.

If you take other things beyond just DPS into account such as heals [self and off], mobility, crowd control,the Operative comes out ahead to some degree.

Honestly though, there isn't a big difference between them with regard to the basics and either one will get the job done as far as a stealth class.

In terms of 1v1 Operatives are #1.

In terms of sheer DPS output, Concealment has a slight edge over Deception. That said, they difference is small.

If you take other things beyond just DPS into account such as heals [self and off], mobility, crowd control,the Operative comes out ahead to some degree.

Honestly though, there isn't a big difference between them with regard to the basics and either one will get the job done as far as a stealth class.

In terms of 1v1 Operatives are #1.

Concealment is the best 1v1 class because they have healing and roll immunity. Their "maximum potential dps" output is irrelevant. Could have less DPS then a sin and they will still win in a 1v1.

Edited by kissingaiur

Concealment is the best 1v1 class because they have healing and roll immunity. Their "maximum potential dps" output is irrelevant. Could have less DPS then a sin and they will still win in a 1v1.

Absolutely, I was just trying to give some examples of differences for comparison sake. DPS was not the only thing I sited, heals was one of them as well. DPS is not what makes one better than the other in 1v1.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx