Disappointed in the game. (A rage thread)

We are a Latenight raiding guild which have cleared 10/10 NMM on 8man including the infernal title, we are unable to raid 16man because recruitment is impossible at this time so first things first, that **** needs to be sorted out with merging servers or allowing transfers so everyone can have stable recruitment and people to play with..

Last night our guild has decided to stop playing all together because we are getting frustrated with the amount of bugs in the raids.

This week we decided to clear EV NMM title for a guldie who missed the last run, we had 1 hour and half on Soa since we cleared the rest of the instance.. first of all that is unacceptable imo. HALF AN HOUR to clear four bosses!

Anyway, 1hour 30mins to clear Soa, guess what happened? WE DIDNT DO IT. We ran into bug after bug which prevented us from killing him, Pylons not breaking shields, Tank getting mindtrapped at worst possible times, aggro reset, PLATFORMS NOT SPAWNING, among many other bugs. There goes the title..

Before even that we decided to clear the KP NMM title because we missed it by 5mins on our FIRST EVER KP NMM RUN! Umm what?

Anyway, we clear the first 4 bosses (Again in pretty much half an hour) and accidently wipe on the trash from a accidental pull.. we run back boss has respawned, ***? Anyway we walk past him to get to Kraggas, and we get put incombat with the boss..

This has not happened to us before, and we realize we probaly cannot get into kraggas room incombat, so we decided to all port out to reset combat.. Ye not going to happen, try and enter instance and boss is stuck in combat, cant enter. We wait 20mins hoping it will fix, and in the end we just reset the instance knowing we will miss the title. 10 minutes later and Kraggas down and we get NO title..

So in just this week we missed BOTH titles due to bugs (Some which were meant to be fixed..), and half the guild has ragequit till 1.2.

Bioware sort your **** out, understanding this was the first raids, I expect the next tier to actually be a challenge and no gamequitting bugs! Or at least FIX them asap.

/rageover

Edited by Kerotan

Look at the bright side.

You cleared all the bosses on nightmare mode so in essence you beat the game until the new raids come out. Take a break and come back in a month.

It could be worse. It could be like you beat that game Karnov for the NES. Kind of a hard game, and when you beat it you get a screen that says, "Congratulations! The End"

Edited by genesiser

Did you take the time to report these bugs? Or just jump straight here to rage on the forums, hoping a dev might see and take action?

We've missed our Unyielding title for 16player two times in a row now due to a boss respawning and aggro'ing, just like you mentioned. But we went into EV last night and nabbed Infernal with a lot of time to spare. No bugs, no issues on Pylons.

Everytime we have run into a bug though, we reported it.

Wait until you get the SOA bug where the ball pops but then stays there zapping everyone while they try to get the next round of balls.

Or when you wipe and go back in and the 3rd floor dissapears but you do not realize it until the floor starts dropping after the first phase.

But hey, lets add more content instead when we cant even get the stuff we have bugfree.

Look at the bright side.

You cleared all the bosses on nightmare mode so in essence you beat the game until the new raids come out. Take a break and come back in a month.

It could be worse. It could be like you beat that game Karnov for the NES. Kind of a hard game, and when you beat it you get a screen that says, "Congratulations! The End"

Thanks for re-opening old wounds.

Did you take the time to report these bugs? Or just jump straight here to rage on the forums, hoping a dev might see and take action?

We've missed our Unyielding title for 16player two times in a row now due to a boss respawning and aggro'ing, just like you mentioned. But we went into EV last night and nabbed Infernal with a lot of time to spare. No bugs, no issues on Pylons.

Everytime we have run into a bug though, we reported it.

I've reported multiple bugs on Soa. The last one I got was that the issue was being escalated.

Basically, they were pushed to rush the game out before the Holidays. Their endgame wasn't properly tested (heck, KP wasn't even done yet and only had one boss released).

Then KP gets finished with waaaaay less bugs and their EV fixes have been slow and still missing a lot of fixes.

It seems they're focused on releasing newer content that is bug free versus fixing what's already out there.

Look, I don't disagree with you. It's frustrating. But what would happen if they devoted all of their resources to fixing two instances that the vast majority of players never see? There has to be some balance between fixes and new stuff, and both sides (fix all the things, gimme moar content) have to be a little patient.

There is a great opportunity for us raid fanatics to test end-game for 1.2. I suggest you get your roster together and apply for access. There have been many complaints about BW not testing the ops, so here's your chance :)

We only raid nightmare two nights a week. I am definitely in favor of getting things fixed, but I'd like some new stuff too.

Look, I don't disagree with you. It's frustrating. But what would happen if they devoted all of their resources to fixing two instances that the vast majority of players never see?

You mean fix the only 2 end games instances they have? Yeah fix em...

Alot of people are seeing these end game instances, i see pugs forming for them all the time.

Edited by bobothewizard

1.2 is just under a month away. My guild have already thrown the towel on the floor. We may have one more attempt at the titles but we are sick and tired if fighting bugs rather than bosses. All these issues need to be fixed in 1.1.5 or we are more than likely just going to cancel subs

1.2 is just under a month away. My guild have already thrown the towel on the floor. We may have one more attempt at the titles but we are sick and tired if fighting bugs rather than bosses. All these issues need to be fixed in 1.1.5 or we are more than likely just going to cancel subs

Then you and your guild are not end-game material.

You need to go into an instance with the mindset of "We are going to down this boss, no matter what happens, bugs or not."

Plus, you're arguing that the game is way too easy then bam, when you get to the one difficult boss it's too much and everyone quits. Treat the bugs like difficulty enhancements.

Also, no, they're not going to fix this right away. Yes, people are seeing this content but the majority of people are pvping and not doing end game pve. The pve forum is a ghost town comparatively. This is only acceptable because the game is young. They have close to 2 million subs and need to appease players in order to get that number up and stay afloat at the moment. When they get more income and a much more steady customer base then the end game will be come more polished. BioWare is a company first. They NEED money in order to fix/create so they're focusing on having that established first, then they'll take care of the Elite players. Just give it time, this game is still a baby.

Then you and your guild are not end-game material.

You need to go into an instance with the mindset of "We are going to down this boss, no matter what happens, bugs or not."

Plus, you're arguing that the game is way too easy then bam, when you get to the one difficult boss it's too much and everyone quits. Treat the bugs like difficulty enhancements.

Not end-game material? I dont think you understand that we have EVERYTHING cleared, including both available titles, if the operations did not bug. We have been active raiders for just about THREE weeks, compared to some guilds raiding for over a month and still stuck on hard-modes and we have all content cleared.

And your willing to come in here and say we are not end-game material because we are sick and tired of battling bugs rather than a challenging fight? Ye... ****.

You are the kind person why Devs get away with **** like this, the majority who probably havent even touched the content going, 'Oh wells, **** happens', yet you scream bloody murder when some ****ed up thing happens with any of the pvp system.

Not end-game material? I dont think you understand that we have EVERYTHING cleared, including both available titles, if the operations did not bug. We have been active raiders for just about THREE weeks, compared to some guilds raiding for over a month and still stuck on hard-modes and we have all content cleared.

End-game material is not based off of your talent nor skill: most people will be able to figure out mechanics and apply them. It's about your mindset. Look at Condemned and (what used to be) Nox Imperium. They're not here complaining, they're adapting. You've got to learn that there will be problems in any raid you do in any game you play. Mindset is what separates the best from the very best. "Giving in the towel" will NEVER get you there.

Edited by Dragonbgone

End-game material is not based off of your talent nor skill. It's about your mindset. Look at Condemned and (what used to be) Nox Imperium. They're not here complaining, they're adapting. You've got to learn that there will be problems in any raid you do in any game you play. Mindset is what separates the best from the very best. "Giving in the towel" will NEVER get you there.

There is a difference between having the wrong mindset and fighting through bug upon bug to do content you have already cleared. There is nothing to adapt too, you just have to throw yourself at a brickwall and hope it breaks that one random time.

And I have no clue who those two guilds you named are, and neither do I care. The content in this game is too easy for anyone to be bragging about doing any of it.

Agree with the OP.

My guild is still toughing it out but when you get a different encounter-breaking bug each boss attempt over 5 or 6 resets, then when you finally kill it the loot bugs out, it becomes ridiculous.

45ish days left, definitely not resubbing. I hope the cash grab was worth it, Bioware.

Agree with the OP.

My guild is still toughing it out but when you get a different encounter-breaking bug each boss attempt over 5 or 6 resets, then when you finally kill it the loot bugs out, it becomes ridiculous.

45ish days left, definitely not resubbing. I hope the cash grab was worth it, Bioware.

Loot never bugs out on free for all. Our guild doesn't run into that many bugs at all. Only fight we ever see anything you could remotely call a bug that we run into is on Soa Nightmare when some lightning balls will one shot a full health with shield sorc. All the talk of pylons not hitting him I'm betting is just the not so great camera adjusting tanks have to do for it and just missing by a little bit. Haven't had any issues with aggro or despawning.