World First 3 Man XRR3 Legit Kill - Nostrum Dolus

World First Legitimate 3 man XRR3 Annihilation Droid kill

ie not taking advantage of the fact that you can stack range and he stands around like a fish for 3/4 of the fight

Nostrumdoluseu.enjin.com

Edited by Jonoelgrande

WOW! Great job brother! Awesome video, great music and glorious 1080p quality. Ignore all the haters, there just jealous of your guild's mad skills.

I don't think the majority is jealous. Maybe some, but most of us are just annoyed by this stuff, because you can't really prove anything at all mate, it's not like WoW Progress or anything which is actually legit.

For that matter, I don't give a ****. Cool, you killed whatever you killed, just don't go spouting about world first or some bs because it makes you look like a attention seeking whore.

I don't think the majority is jealous. Maybe some, but most of us are just annoyed by this stuff, because you can't really prove anything at all mate, it's not like WoW Progress or anything which is actually legit.

For that matter, I don't give a ****. Cool, you killed whatever you killed, just don't go spouting about world first or some bs because it makes you look like a attention seeking whore.

I agree with the poster above. Stop screaming world first as if this is some form of progression, it isn't at all. Taking on a normal boss when you are totally overgeared for him, even with 3 people instead of 8 is fun and worthy of a try but posting on the forums in this way just smacks of major attention whoring. I think many many players could do this, but as a few people have already posted ... why would you really bother? GJ but pls leave the World First stuff to actual competitive progression guilds.

Good music in the vid though I'll give you that.