Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fixes From 5.10.4 Patch Notes

Xina_LA
07.15.2019 , 11:28 AM | #1
Here's some good news --

* Players who acquire the Vulptilla mount will now also receive the Vulptilla decoration as intended.
* The Medical Droid (Imperial) Stronghold Decoration now animates as intended.
* The Nathema Sanitarium Brazier Stronghold Decoration now smokes as intended.
* The Dantooine Stone Wall (Damaged) Stronghold Decoration can now be placed on Large, Floor Medium, and Floor Narrow hooks.
* The Sith Sacrificial Pool Stronghold Decoration now bubbles as intended.
* The Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Yellow) is no longer misaligned when turned on.
* Corrected the size of the Makeb Canopy Stronghold Decoration.
* The Vinn Atrius Stronghold Decoration now displays properly.
* The Refugee Camping Kit Stronghold decoration is no longer floating.

I'm going to check the Makeb Canopy when I can log in. They had already fixed the size but the rotation was still off. I wonder if they fixed the rotation this time or adjusted the size yet again?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

BlazeSeyton
07.15.2019 , 05:44 PM | #2
This is honestly a good start, but there's still a load of problems with the decorations in general. GEMINI 16 being a 'big' issue. Also I want my Battledroid: Alliance decoration for my Eternal Alliance themed guild! 😭
Galactic Crime Lord

"Those who do not submit to the will of the Exiled Republic will die!"

Xina_LA
07.16.2019 , 07:33 AM | #3
Or the new Nightlife decorations that have duplicate names to Underworld personnel, preventing you from using them? Bugs are coming out faster than they're being fixed. Literally.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Rrusalka
07.16.2019 , 11:15 AM | #4
Someone was saying in the patch thread that the Imperial Medical Droid was no longer a vendor. Testing this both the Imperial and Republic Medical Droids are no longer vendors. They just do the same animation on loop.