NM mode mechanics on HM

So doing HM DF we experienced NM mechanics on Gatekeeper and Grob-thok. Then we went to HM DP and experienced more NM mode mechanics on Tyrans.

Grob-thok's pipe smash pathing was the NM version. The NM mechanic on Tyrans was present in HM people getting marked for death and having to jump off the platform and click to clear the debuff on simplification.

On Gatekeeper one of the mobs was "healing to full" lol... just a trip down memory lane there for you sorcs/sages.

Apparently nobody bothered to test hm content on the pts and why would they I guess. Anyway either the merge with the live build is broken or the code was not properly tested I dunno....

FYI for the devs. Oh and MMG's dropping off every boss. Im guessing thats a nightmare mode thing to and not supposed to be in HM.

Oh but look there are those new tactical flashpoints...... wait.

So the other 10 threads about exactly this topic weren't good enough for you, were they?

I generally do not bother with these forums as they are a cesspool I merely came here to provide feedback to this game's developers. As such I did not/have not read the other 10 threads you speak of.