Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grim Determination (Imp)

iamredrobin
04.17.2018 , 03:27 PM | #11
World War 4 is coming! X-Faction/ Open War Set your Calendars for April 28th @ 6pst.

SPONSORED BY: <Grim Determination> & <A Murder of Crows>
For More Info Contact: SLAVISH (Ambassador/Grim Determination) or Leupold (Vetern/A Murder of Crows)

RULES: 1) No Cheating! Stay out of the Safe Zone! 2) HAVE FUN!
Slavish,Guild Leader, Grim Determination (SS)

iamredrobin
05.05.2018 , 01:05 AM | #12
GrimD is always recruiting! If you're interested in joining a more mature, no drama guild that enjoys PvP then Visit our website www.grimdetermination.enjin.com and submit an application.
Slavish,Guild Leader, Grim Determination (SS)

ahooligan
05.05.2018 , 01:52 PM | #13
Very interested in your guild. I have several characters, both Imp and Republic, that I play. I have all of the crew skills either mastered or near mastery. I am self sufficient, not looking for hand outs or credits. In fact I can help which ever guild I join with making specialty items with my toons. I am a Navy veteran having served almost 9 years in the service and am looking for people that will play together and do missions. I have both TS3 and Discord, but prefer TS3. Please send me a whisper in game as Tarl Cabot or Baldomir Grim if you'd like to speak with me.

Mournblood
05.08.2018 , 04:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ahooligan View Post
Very interested in your guild. I have several characters, both Imp and Republic, that I play. I have all of the crew skills either mastered or near mastery. I am self sufficient, not looking for hand outs or credits. In fact I can help which ever guild I join with making specialty items with my toons. I am a Navy veteran having served almost 9 years in the service and am looking for people that will play together and do missions. I have both TS3 and Discord, but prefer TS3. Please send me a whisper in game as Tarl Cabot or Baldomir Grim if you'd like to speak with me.
PM sent.
Mourne, Founder

Mournblood
06.12.2018 , 11:29 PM | #15
An update, and an announcement.

We are still recruiting, but we are focusing purely on PvP at this point. While we tend to be more strict about WZ conduct than some guilds, it's because we hold ourselves to a higher standard of conduct. If you're a good player who enjoys PvPing with more mature players, stop by our site (link in my signature below) and submit an app! We want to hear from you!

As for the announcement, GrimD will be doing an item give away this coming Sunday, June 17th, at 3pm CST in DK for newer players levels 30 or below (preferred or subscriber). No strings attached. Just an opportunity to give back to the community, make a good impression on newer players with free stuff, and give them a chance to meet us. The items are armor sets, weapons, mounts, and other goodies from Cartel Packs. Nothing extravagant that anyone is going to get rich from. If you have a lowbie alt, feel free to attend.

In advance, thanks for stopping by!
Mourne, Founder