"Smash Bomb" - Parody video

MelliMelon

A comedic view of the post 1.4 "smash" spec: focus for sentinels and guardians, and rage for marauders and juggernauts. This pokes fun at the simplicity of the spec as well as the community's overreaction to it. Enjoy!

... I may make a longer version if it becomes popular, else enjoy the tidbit!

A few facts: I queued with some imperial friends (I'm a Republic character), but we also got put with 2 pug Rage specced marauders, so... 6 smashers. I also was on Teamspeak with my friend Gunsmoke who was against us. Their team got destroyed. Also, my voice sounds nothing like this... making it sound like that hurt it quite a bit, haha.

Edited by MelliMelon

HAHAHAHA YOU DID IT!! HAHAHAHA

Please make the full length one. PWEEEEEZE *gets on knees and begs* I'll heal anytime you ask. Wait.. already do that. Ok I'll keep healing anytime you ask! *nods* :p

(I can't believe I've been reduced to begging like this!)

A comedic view of the post 1.4 "smash" spec: focus for sentinels and guardians, and rage for marauders and juggernauts. This pokes fun at the simplicity of the spec as well as the community's overreaction to it. Enjoy!

... I may make a longer version if it becomes popular, else enjoy the tidbit!

A few facts: I queued with some imperial friends (I'm a Republic character), but we also got put with 2 pug Rage specced marauders, so... 6 smashers. I also was on Teamspeak with my friend Gunsmoke who was against us. Their team got destroyed. Also, my voice sounds nothing like this... making it sound like that hurt it quite a bit, haha.

Awesome! :D

Nice one, moar please.

It's good we're starting to see more fanmade machinanima, maybe BW will start to give the player community more tools to play with.

Starting with more, longer and better emotes/animations..

EG. The /clubdance animation.. BLATANT ripoff of old SWG /dance exotic (1 or 3 can't remember clearly)

Why not add flourishes etc?

Make it possible to actually make fun and good fanbased videos with loads of people doing ingame emotes etc.