I've hit the end, What Now?

Floydsox

I was hoping someone could take a look at my setup and see if there is anything I can get to improve myself as a DPS Rage Jugg. I've gotten all the elite wh armorings, switched out bracers, belt, and off hand for pve armorings, sacrificing Expertise for more Main stat . I could get more Elite wh mods and enhancements, but it's not worth it to me for a +1STR, +1Power, +1Surge improvement.

So that leaves me where I'm at now. I've just been saving up comms not knowing what to purchase. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/db6791c7-4c07-4911-812d-1197538fb1ba

Not much mate :) You can simply try to purchase some crit and accuracy mods/enhancements and try vengeance for a change.

Or level another character and send him the warhero equip through legacy gear so he is able and ready when hitting level 50 :)

Yup. You've pretty much hit the end of the PvP solo game.

Even though this game has only been out a year, it's pretty fresh as far as new content is concerned (Haven't even hit a first real expansion yet), so it's not surprising that you have essentially got everything you want in the niche of the game your playing. so your left with achievements (many people love that), doing the PvE grind (play the other niche of the game), or start an alt for a fresh PvP experience.