New guy looking for a guild.

Obey_Cyrax

Hey guys I'll be honest I have never played an mmorpg, just a whole bunch of rpg's such as skyrim, fallout, etc. I've been watching a whole bunch of people play it on twitch.tv and it looked pretty awesome. So I went to best buy picked it up for $97 :mad: lol and then had one hell of a time installing it. After that was all said and done I find out I a missing the necessary video card I have a x1300 so now I have to get the x1800 which I will be getting on Friday . But as you can see I am dedicated and I am %100 sure I am going to love this game and play it for a while. So I am looking for a guild, I joined the Kinrath Spider server (east coast) and I am on the dark side [Warrior, Marauder, Cyborg]. So if your looking for a new guild member let me know what your guild is all about and I will be glad to join.

P.S.- I am 22, so I am not looking for an immature kind of guild. Thanks in advance.

-CyraXx

I'm in the same boat. I just keep viewing mission statements on the various Guild homepages looking for good possibilities. I'm sure there's a good fit somewhere. I'm interested in improving and learning if folks are willing to impart knowledge but I have no desire to feel like I've joined the military. It's very interesting jumping into this world coming from the KOTOR and ME side of things rather than from another MMO. You not only have to learn a new game but new mechanics for playing it AND an entirely new culture and vocabulary.

Best to hop in game and group up with folks. You see somebody that has a Guild tag on them... asked them for guild invite. Hop on their vent and hang out with them.. if they are lame, drop guild and kill them in PVP zone!

Muahahaha!

Edited by Bambbamb

@OP Well I have a guild that would probably suit your needs, but we are Republic on Infinite Empire.

I'm in the same boat. I just keep viewing mission statements on the various Guild homepages looking for good possibilities. I'm sure there's a good fit somewhere. I'm interested in improving and learning if folks are willing to impart knowledge but I have no desire to feel like I've joined the military. It's very interesting jumping into this world coming from the KOTOR and ME side of things rather than from another MMO. You not only have to learn a new game but new mechanics for playing it AND an entirely new culture and vocabulary.

If you are Republic, please check out <Never Enough> on Infinite Empire.

Just got the site up today - its a work in progress but looks decent for now.

neverenough.enjin.com

I am a very experienced gamer/mmo player. I love to be around both new players AND pros. In WoW, I enjoy helping new players/ guild members as much as I do playing 2k+ arena matches.

May the Force be with you!

@OP Well I have a guild that would probably suit your needs, but we are Republic on Infinite Empire.

If you are Republic, please check out <Never Enough> on Infinite Empire.

Just got the site up today - its a work in progress but looks decent for now.

neverenough.enjin.com

I am a very experienced gamer/mmo player. I love to be around both new players AND pros. In WoW, I enjoy helping new players/ guild members as much as I do playing 2k+ arena matches.

May the Force be with you!

Thanks for the tip/offer. Just as an FYI... I wasn't able to read the charter even after signing up for an account. I'm not sure if you're trying to make that public information or not.