Tomb Of Freedon Nadd --> Wich faction dominates the warzones? (lvl55)

RuneRoev

Hi. I'm a new player to this game. I've played loads of other MMOs, but SWTOR seem to be the right one for me.

I do love pvp, and I hate playing on the loosing side.

My question is:

Does either of the factions dominate in warzones? Or is it nearly balanced who wins/looses?

I've got a 55 republic charr and I seem to loose every warzone. Haven't played a lot so can't say for sure.

What do you guys think? :)

Hi. I'm a new player to this game. I've played loads of other MMOs, but SWTOR seem to be the right one for me.

I do love pvp, and I hate playing on the loosing side.

My question is:

Does either of the factions dominate in warzones? Or is it nearly balanced who wins/looses?

I've got a 55 republic charr and I seem to loose every warzone. Haven't played a lot so can't say for sure.

What do you guys think? :)

If you're new, you're probably the reason they're losing. 1 player can make a big difference :D

Depends on the weather.

Hmmm it does seem cloudy with a high chance of retarded republic, it seems today the clouds have turned their chat boxes off.

But seriously it doesn't really matter because there are some days that both are about 50/50 days when the imps have been lobotomized and days when the pubs have all decided to send their short bus clones to battle