what does Shadow better than Scoundrel

Malleable

I know Scoundrel can heal, and Shadow can tank with Kinetic spec.

In reading other posts most people say Scoundrel is better, but for those of you who like Shadow better what are your reasons? From playing Sage I know I loved Force Lift, but it was a much longer duration - but Mind Maze should help. Shadow Pull and Shadow Stride seem very nice.

Mal

Well I enjoy both classes. Shadow uses a lightsaber and has more CC ability than a scoundrel. Shadow right now also has insanely high burst as deception and double stealth. Why not play both and see which one you think is better. That is all that matters.

Yeah, I have tried out some scoundrels to 36th, and just started a group of shadows last night. I 4-box and play the same class most the time (since its just easier to manage the same class at the same time. Might play around with a Kinetic Shadow and three Scrappers (since three of them can definitely keep him healed).

Mal

Yeah they have ranged CC in a short CD with low slash.

The AoE force wave (push+root) is a thing as well.

So, as someone else said, they got better CC. Offer more control than scoundrel, wich are better at being slippery i guess. It fits.

Edited by Nemmar

Really glad I tried out the shadows. The damage feels higher than my Scrappers and really loving the pbae damage. If Shadow had slow-release medpack I'd be completely satisfied. But they play really smooth so gonna stick with them for a while.

Thanks Mal