The thing that is wrong with MVP system

wolfsheadbane

Just had a game where i had 200k damage 80k more damage then everyone else 10k healing from healing team mates ( not that much but i am not specced into healing ) and 1800 objective , yet people who had 90k damage and 800 objective get 3 votes? the system should round up all the stats , and choose the 2-3 more valuable players IN that match and people can give them votes rather then people just using it on random people who contributed nothing

Not to mention when i play my guardian have most objective over 50k protection and 40k over top damage i get no MvP even though , i am the only one calling incs. system is flawed , sick and tired of useless assassins getting MvP when really i see them just killing random people that aren't even the healers or ranged theyre in the frey dying

Just had a game where i had 200k damage 80k more damage then everyone else 10k healing from healing team mates ( not that much but i am not specced into healing ) and 1800 objective , yet people who had 90k damage and 800 objective get 3 votes? the system should round up all the stats , and choose the 2-3 more valuable players IN that match and people can give them votes rather then people just using it on random people who contributed nothing

So it sounds like either:

A.) a group of 2-3 people MPV'd each other over other people (that sucks, but what can you do, it's their decision)

or

B.) numbers don't mean everything. The guy running around interrupting caps and disarming bombs or passing the ball effectively won't be getting a lot of big numbers. But they *will* be winning games. And that's more important than putting up big numbers.

So it sounds like either:

A.) a group of 2-3 people MPV'd each other over other people (that sucks, but what can you do, it's their decision)

or

B.) numbers don't mean everything. The guy running around interrupting caps and disarming bombs or passing the ball effectively won't be getting a lot of big numbers. But they *will* be winning games. And that's more important than putting up big numbers.

I AM the guy interrupting caps passing the ball/killing the ball handle guardian our healer or focusing the healer that is healing the ball carrier , 80% of games i get people are just fighting in the middle like lunatics , so generally i think it is A , i MvP the people who actually do stuff when i see them and generally their numbers are ok , but i am talking pathetically low numbers

Damage and healing doesn't always = valuable player. I have given MVPs to people with low damage because they protected the ball carrier in Huttball or consistently passed, et cetra.

Also, if I have guildies with me that are working with me towards a goal in the Warzone (IE - defending the point in Alderaan or running the ball to the goal line in Huttball), they will ALWAYS get my MVP.

Damage and healing doesn't always = valuable player. I have given MVPs to people with low damage because they protected the ball carrier in Huttball or consistently passed, et cetra.

Also, if I have guildies with me that are working with me towards a goal in the Warzone (IE - defending the point in Alderaan or running the ball to the goal line in Huttball), they will ALWAYS get my MVP.

generally if that is the case they would have high objective from passing etc