This EGA dissapoints me mutch

rawfox

I'd like to let you know, why im dissapointed: the start-feeling has become obsolete.

Early access does not mean early anymore because all your servers are already full or will be full by the next hours.

You had no idea how to reward the longterm beta testers, so you decided just to add 2 more days to reward them, so why havnt you picked me for beta in the early days, i applied for ?

What about rewarding the people with earliest access, in the order they applied for the beta test, many months ago ?

Every other company would reward that with some ingame item, a t-shirt or what do i know, so not you guys, you decided, to give "some" (hundredthousand) players an early access and all other nabs can be lucky, when they earn "UP TO" 5 days early until nobody else joins after the 20th.

The hype is now and i expect a tzunami.

Keep your smaller waves for you and finally open the gates for everyone that pre-orders the game.

So my wife on the phone just said "whats wrong, dear ? you have anything ?" and i answered "NO, I AM FINE, I HAVE NOTHING! :mad:"

I'd like to let you know, why im dissapointed: the start-feeling has become obsolete.

Early access does not mean early anymore because all your servers are already full or will be full by the next hours.

You had no idea how to reward the longterm beta testers, so you decided just to add 2 more days to reward them, so why havnt you picked me for beta in the early days, i applied for ?

What about rewarding the people with earliest access, in the order they applied for the beta test, many months ago ?

Every other company would reward that with some ingame item, a t-shirt or what do i know, so not you guys, you decided, to give "some" (hundredthousand) players an early access and all other nabs can be lucky, when they earn "UP TO" 5 days early until nobody else joins after the 20th.

The hype is now and i expect a tzunami.

Keep your smaller waves for you and finally open the gates for everyone that pre-orders the game.

So my wife on the phone just said "whats wrong, dear ? you have anything ?" and i answered "NO, I AM FINE, I HAVE NOTHING! :mad:"

WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)