We need better sound effects

NeroTethras

Am I the only one that feels as if the sound effects in this game are a bit lacking? Mostly talking about combat effects from blasters and lightsabers. Even the idle vibrations you hear from an ignited lightsaber I feel could be a little meatier. In all the movies I feel like whenever a character is using a lightsaber it sounds a little more aggressive than what it sounds like ingame.

I've made peace with the graphics in this game. Honestly if anything I'm impressed with the ways they've made it look better over the years (especially cut-scenes), but I feel like changes to sound effects would be pretty doable.

Hard to judge for me cause I usually have the TV or music on while gaming. For me it's enough to hear when things happen rather than whether the sounds are 100% immersive in that sense.

So I don't need better sound effects. Only speaking for myself of course.

Keep in mind that different weapons have different sounds. There's several blaster sets I like the look of on my Gunslinger, but I don't like the sound, so I don't use them. (Even the set I use most doesn't have my favorite sound, but they don't sound awful, and I like the look.)

Edit - various mounts (in particular, speeders) have various sounds as well. But I haven't found any mounts I positively don't like the sound of.

Edited by JediQuaker