Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.2 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ddttor
04.18.2017 , 09:45 PM | #21
Iokath Worldboss (Colossus Droid) is bugged and resets far too often, probably because he's trying to target someone outside his range.

Balameb
04.18.2017 , 10:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Here are the current known issues for GU 5.2:
  • The Daily Missions on Iokath are not affected by the Planetary Mission highlight bonus from Galactic Command.
  • If you change appearance while on Iokath it will not be updated in Iokath cutscenes until you leave the planet and return.
  • If you try to engage in an activity with a member of the opposite base faction which is normally not allowed (such as a Guild invite) you may receive a non-specific error message.
  • While you are in a vehicle (such as a walker) on Iokath, if you switch from a PvE to PvP instance (or vice versa), you will lose that form.
  • Main Story Missions on Iokath are rewarding less Command XP than intended.
  • Some abilities for the Iokath forms (such as the Missile Turret) are missing tooltip descriptions.
  • If you group queue from Iokath via group finder into an Operation, Flashpoint, or Uprising, hitting return to medcenter may remove you from the group and return you to Iokath.
  • Activating an Iokath form (such as a walker) while you have a temporary ability bar active will cause your temporary abilities to cease working and you may receive a non-specific error message.
  • The Jundland Dewback has no icon in the unclaimed items section of the Cartel Market.

-eric
More to look for:
* Sprint is suddenly disabled. I thought it was me on one toon, but i read some people got that too.
* Companions after you finish the story sometimes do not reapear, it actually samys the line as you you are changing companion and you get nothing. For example, the daily where you use a console and control a monolith, first my companion (Lana) apeared in that room and then when i finish she said goodbye and i was alone in combat force to fight.
* Don't know if a bug, but it probably needs some correction: Walker cost is too High. Doing all story + a few dailys and i'm about half way there. On the other hand, reputation seems like a lot, doing the same i already hit the weekly limit with one faction and i got lots of spare.

It really was too few CXP for all the time invested. Almost nothing.

ForeverShogo
04.18.2017 , 11:44 PM | #23
So it isn't just Tyth the game is telling me I still need to beat.

I also got a mission to defeat a Colossus. Defeated it. Still tells me I need to defeat a Colossus.

ChadCloman
04.19.2017 , 01:39 AM | #25
The vendors in the Imperial and Republic bases on Iokath do not show up on the map as vendors (or as anything, actually).

ponponparty
04.19.2017 , 01:47 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vagessel View Post
The exact same thing happened to me. Without a walker can't continue the story or missions . . . did you find a solution?
I reset the quest. Then I was able to do it all over again. I engaged the Jedi Masters from a distance with the walker by shooting at them and was able to defeat them.

Those Jedi Masters are just in the spot where you get thrown out of the walker because a cut scene begins. Very poor placement.

naganje
04.19.2017 , 06:46 AM | #27
Bug: Pre-5.2. CXP Tier 3 Boost not working

Attempting to use the pre-5.2. CXP boost ends in the following prompt: "Requires Command Rank 180-300". The character I was on when I spotted this had already reached Command Rank 300. It did not not have the CXP boost buff when 5.2. dropped. I have another Command Rank 300 character that was buffed at the time of update. I'll edit this post once its buff expires to let you know if it's also affected.
If you found my post interesting, helpful, hilarious or simply feel like helping a mate out, please use my REFERRAL LINK so that we can both benefit from free in-game goodies

feylyndiira
04.19.2017 , 06:47 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by pbraden View Post
A few people I know have mentioned not receiving the respective companion for the side they chose at the end of the fourth mission.
^^This. Chose Imp side with my SW who romanced Quinn and now he's disappeared from my companions list completely. :-(

SebastiaanZ
04.19.2017 , 07:49 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
These two bugs - Zabrak missing skin color and female Cathar skin color bug - are still ongoing. Please, could these be fixed in the next patch??
Lets fix real bugs first before we do cosmetic bugs shall we? For a change?

Got another for Bioware:
* People are not recieving Quinn or Elara at all after finishing Iokath story and depending on the side they chose.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Spyderwraith
04.19.2017 , 08:54 AM | #30
My tier 4 crates are dropping DPS relics. I am a GUARDIAN in TANK SPEC. Is this working as intended?
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.