Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.2 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlCiao
04.18.2017 , 04:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cassianus View Post
The behaviour of crashed droids on Ziost has changed: if they go into the self-destruction sequence, they don't give loot and experience. Before 5.2 they gave both, no matter how they were defeated. Now need to catch a right moment and stun them before self-destruction, which is quite non-trivial. This change is not reflected in patch notes, so I can only guess whether it was intended, or it's a side effect, or a bug.
I have encountered this as well. Highly annoying.
Strangefate Legacy on Jedi Covenant
Imperial Entanglements

death_phoenix
04.18.2017 , 04:09 PM | #12
Not sure if people have seen it, but the Tyth mission, it doesn't complete once you beat Tyth.

Avianatorsparkma
04.18.2017 , 04:13 PM | #13
There is a bug regarding the stronghold decorations of the 2 new (returned) companions.

I played the Iokath story with my sorc and sided with the Empire.
I got Quinn as a companion (already leveled him to rank 50).

When I want to place Quinn in my stronghold I can't do that cause it shows: Malavai Quinn 0/0.
I can't even place a holo of him since "I don't own this decoration" though I have him in my active companion list and can summon him.

But strangely enough Elara Dorne got unlocked as a stronghold decoration instead and I am able to place a holo of her in my stronghold, though I sided with the Empire and therefore didn't unlock Elara as a summonable companion.

So the wrong companion got unlocked as stronghold decoration, while the companion I actually recruited by doing the Ioakth Story (and siding with the Empire) still can't be used as stronghold decoration.

Edit:

There are obviously 2 Malavai Quinn decorations now. The old companion decoration remains at 0/0 while the new one can only be found when searching for unlocked companion decorations.
When searching for "all" companion decorations the new one doesn't even show up in the list (only the old 0/0 one does) so it's kind of tricky to find it.

Gelious
04.18.2017 , 04:17 PM | #14
Master Mode Uprisings are currently absent from both Group Finder and Galactic Command. The only way do do them is by assembling group on fleet and then using teleportation from the quest.

Was that intended?
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Nellios - Operative; Brellios - Powertech; Xatra - Commando; Xatraz - Jedi Sage; Xadraz - Gunslinger.

chaharbagh
04.18.2017 , 05:56 PM | #15
Been hearing reports of Light Side alignment going from Tier V to Tier I. Reminds me of the following in this link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=913272
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Jagaimee
04.18.2017 , 06:06 PM | #16
These two bugs - Zabrak missing skin color and female Cathar skin color bug - are still ongoing. Please, could these be fixed in the next patch??
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Vagessel
04.18.2017 , 06:44 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ponponparty View Post
I just got thrown out of my walker and ended having to fight three elite jedi masters with knock backs. They killed me and to get back there I need to take the walker's path, except I have no walker anymore. Is that how it's supposed to go?
The exact same thing happened to me. Without a walker can't continue the story or missions . . . did you find a solution?

ChadCloman
04.18.2017 , 06:58 PM | #18
When doing/controlling the remotes in the Iokath story, when you finish you may still be a remote. Workaround is to go to your stronghold then return to Iokath. You will no longer be a remote.

HearHellacopters
04.18.2017 , 07:37 PM | #19
I beat Tyth in 8man story mode and didn't advance {Facing the Machines of War}. But it did complete the weekly.

Rep side Smuggler
Nacked - Gunslinger // Marlec - Guardian
Blue-eye - Commando // Marwind - Shadow

Slides - Operative // Dibble - Sorcerer
Dreke - Powertech // Promanence - Marauder

ForeverShogo
04.18.2017 , 07:40 PM | #20
I also beat Tyth in 8 Man Story and had the Weekly complete but not the Story.