Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One will not load

Orbac
05.18.2017 , 10:55 AM | #1
I have 1 xharacter that will not load into the game from my selection list. I get the load screen and it goes to about 2/3 of the way and stalls for hours , I tried. I was a sub , then unsubbed then I couldnt log this one guy in , I even resubbed to see if that could fix the problem and to have a way to ask; got a canned response. It shows that he is on the republic fleet . Help me Obi Wan Kinobi , you are my only hope.

OwenBrooks
05.19.2017 , 04:26 AM | #2
You will need to submit a ingame ticket and request that character be moved to fleet

If the ticket system is down send an email to support@swtor.com and provide swtor username, server and the affected character and request moved to fleet due to unable to login after logging out of that character in a stronghold

SteveTheCynic
05.19.2017 , 09:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
You will need to submit a ingame ticket and request that character be moved to fleet
From one of your other characters, obviously. The need to provide information is just the same. Server, Character name, Class, Advanced class, level, alleged location, whatever you can provide.

And be polite about it. (You'd be surprised by the number of people who come on here and complain that they couldn't get service, and a little digging reveals that they were aggressively rude when writing their ticket.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Orbac
05.19.2017 , 08:29 PM | #4

If the ticket system is down send an email to support@swtor.com and provide swtor username, server and the affected character and request moved to fleet due to unable to login after logging out of that character in a stronghold
It says that he is on the fleet in the log in list of charactars

Orbac
05.19.2017 , 08:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
From one of your other characters, obviously. The need to provide information is just the same. Server, Character name, Class, Advanced class, level, alleged location, whatever you can provide.

And be polite about it. (You'd be surprised by the number of people who come on here and complain that they couldn't get service, and a little digging reveals that they were aggressively rude when writing their ticket.)
I did send in a ticket , even sub to do it, and got the list of things to do , like being able to log in all my other charactars isn't happening. I normally dont play him so I didnt notice until I was going to make an item . I did have a sub going and he had no problem logging in during that time , just not after un subbing and re subbing. just weird how it is acting.

OwenBrooks
05.19.2017 , 08:41 PM | #6
There is a bug where if a character is logged out in a stronghold/guildship , the character can enter a state of unable to load, all other characters will still be fine in this instance.

only fix is to request that character be moved to fleet (they know of this bug)

Orbac
05.21.2017 , 10:13 PM | #7
There is a bug where if a character is logged out in a stronghold/guildship , the character can enter a state of unable to load, all other characters will still be fine in this instance.

only fix is to request that character be moved to fleet (they know of this bug)
Thank you , I will try