Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing character KotFE Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Missing character KotFE Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge

Draogun
05.18.2017 , 03:55 PM | #1
Torian Cadera does not show up for me as a companion during this chapter, he appears during cut scenes but I can not summon him nor shows up in allies list. It gets to a point where I have to speak to Torian to continue the chapter but since he's not there the quest can't be completed and I can't progress further. I've tried resetting the chapter, changing the chapter difficulty and altering every chat option before he's supposed to appear nothing works. Placed a ticket and it's been a couple days without response so figured try here.

ooolana
05.19.2017 , 05:27 AM | #2
I have the same problem
CE PRE ORDER
Ooolana thosta, master doc pre cu, jedi pre cu, mayor of New Jamaica, Rori,European Farstar

Draogun
05.19.2017 , 10:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ooolana View Post
I have the same problem

Customer Support solved the problem for me not sure if it'll work for you as well. I had both Chapter 1: The Hunt and Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge active in my quest logs. I quickly rushed through Chapter 1, after finishing it and then resetting chapter 14 Torian appeared.

ooolana
05.20.2017 , 06:40 AM | #4
I'll try that thanks
CE PRE ORDER
Ooolana thosta, master doc pre cu, jedi pre cu, mayor of New Jamaica, Rori,European Farstar

bbates
12.06.2017 , 09:07 PM | #5
This just happened to me. I'm going to try it and then I'll update.
Zero 55 Merc, Tubbington 55 Mara, After 55 Sorc, SleepyBear 55 Opp, Tulduro 55 Jugg Mirand'a 55 Ptech, Naughtengton 55 Sage, Helle'quin 52 Gun,
Proud member of Animosity! The Firefly Legacy!

bbates
12.06.2017 , 09:34 PM | #6
Quick update finishing chapter one and resetting the instance made her come back for me. Thanks for the awesome tip.
Zero 55 Merc, Tubbington 55 Mara, After 55 Sorc, SleepyBear 55 Opp, Tulduro 55 Jugg Mirand'a 55 Ptech, Naughtengton 55 Sage, Helle'quin 52 Gun,
Proud member of Animosity! The Firefly Legacy!