Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Fix Cross Arms Emote

Saregon
12.29.2013 , 11:57 AM | #1
The cross arms emote used to actually make you stand there with your arms crossed. It has done nothing for a long long time...please fix it.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Saregon
03.01.2014 , 08:30 AM | #3
It used to have one, and it worked quite well, I used to stand idle like that on fleet because it looked awesome...now IT DOES NOTHING (AND HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR A LONG TIME)!
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Neulwen
05.09.2015 , 09:54 AM | #4
This still isn't fixed...
The electrons are singing.

BenKatarn
05.09.2015 , 09:57 AM | #5
I still want to see this Emote be usable one day...
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

lollipopse
10.15.2016 , 12:20 AM | #6
how is this still a thing? it seems like such an easy bug fix. I would cross my arms but the emote is broken!

snipezfast
05.16.2017 , 01:58 AM | #7
Bump! ^^^ The emote only works for a few seconds and then back to nothing.

BenKatarn
05.16.2017 , 10:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by snipezfast View Post
Bump! ^^^ The emote only works for a few seconds and then back to nothing.
I am surprised it is actually working now, for the first time in over five years. But yeah, characters should definately "stay" with their arms crossed until they move again instead of just returning to a neutral position almost immediately.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Serosas
05.18.2017 , 08:18 PM | #9
Well why of course that is intentional. It is so they can, if they aren't already, later down the line, sell you a better emote from the Cartel Market or out of a Crate. At least people now stop complaining that it no longer works. It does! Just not how you would like it to do