Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.2 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

julesmcreary
05.08.2017 , 04:40 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Fivian View Post
Hello!
Report:
Bug - the display of the "Legacy" abilities icons without applying the "Heroic moment".
http://s018.radikal.ru/i519/1705/2a/ddd4f61f6c27.jpg
yeah i have that same issue. when i log into a character and use the heroic abilities during battle, the bar will show up after exiting every cutscene following their activation, even if the abilities are currently on cooldown. they only disappear once i reactivate heroic abilities and manually remove the heroic moment by right-clicking on it. that's only temporary however, after the next cutscene they'll be right back on my screen with no intention of leaving.

chaharbagh
05.09.2017 , 08:24 AM | #72
Is the Taspan Ambush bug going to be fixed?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

MasterDragonis
05.09.2017 , 12:30 PM | #73
I'm trying to log onto the game from the launcher. I can log but when it's initializing, an error message will appear to tell me to try again. I know the system was down for maintenance earlier today but now maintenance has been over yet I can't fully log on to play.

Krazhez
05.09.2017 , 04:04 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by julesmcreary View Post
yeah i have that same issue. when i log into a character and use the heroic abilities during battle, the bar will show up after exiting every cutscene following their activation, even if the abilities are currently on cooldown. they only disappear once i reactivate heroic abilities and manually remove the heroic moment by right-clicking on it. that's only temporary however, after the next cutscene they'll be right back on my screen with no intention of leaving.
I use ctrl+u times 2 to reset the UI. The lag from UI reset is annoying, but it seems to fix the problem. You know until you use heroic again.

andveryginger
05.10.2017 , 02:28 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
Eric,

Would it be possible to get an updated list of the known issues? I know there are a lot of things to deal with after the drop of a new patch. Some are cosmetic and some prevent game play. I played through on April 18th on my Sith Warrior, as I looked forward to the reunion with Quinn. However, at the end of the story, I didn't get Quinn, Dorne or anyone and I am a bit frustrated. I put in a ticket to register the problem and the reply told me that they would ask the Devs to take a look. It was then closed. The issue with this is I am combing the forums to find answers since my issue is not resolved.

I have 2 issues right now and they are not listed on the Known issues. I would like to be able to follow progress and know when to go back to Iokath with my other characters.

1. Companion bug - I don't want to run more toons through Iokath until we know what is preventing receipt of companions. It's important to me that I not have this issue on other toons - particularly my other SW and my Trooper.

2. Inability to change faction - I am nearly at Hero standing with Empire and have enough rep tokens to possibly make it through to champion. I would really like to work on my Republic rep. I can do it on another character, but then I don't know if they will have the companion bug.

I have been checking the forums every day and these issues have not appeared on the list of known issues although several have mentioned by users. This leaves me wondering whether they are on anyone's radar. For me, the dailies and the relationships with the companions are the focus of my time on Iokath (I am dreadful at PVP). If we could be assured these are on the radar and then perhaps occasionally get and update, this would really help those who are waiting to be patient.

Thank you for your time and attention to this issue.
I'm with the above player in one regard -- I ran Iokath on patch day with a previous chapter in-progress, and I have yet to see a time when we are able to receive Quinn or Elara as companions. Worse, in my attempt to reset the mission as part of a fix, I ended up dropping the mission to kill Tyth. CSRs report I cannot reobtain the mission... which never would have been dropped, had it not been for the issue with the companions and completion of the prologue itself.

An update on this issue, and perhaps acknowledgement whether or not this will affect story progression (once more is available) would be greatly appreciated.

Mzuta
05.20.2017 , 09:35 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post
More to look for:
* Sprint is suddenly disabled. I thought it was me on one toon, but i read some people got that too.
* Companions after you finish the story sometimes do not reapear, it actually samys the line as you you are changing companion and you get nothing. For example, the daily where you use a console and control a monolith, first my companion (Lana) apeared in that room and then when i finish she said goodbye and i was alone in combat force to fight.
* Don't know if a bug, but it probably needs some correction: Walker cost is too High. Doing all story + a few dailys and i'm about half way there. On the other hand, reputation seems like a lot, doing the same i already hit the weekly limit with one faction and i got lots of spare.

It really was too few CXP for all the time invested. Almost nothing.

Companions also disappear when you use turbo lifts to enter new areas during the star fortress runs requiring constant re-summoning.

Shuragel
05.26.2017 , 08:29 AM | #77
Space Mission "Taspan Ambush" is missing its mission select on the New Galaxy map, making it impossible to complete the daily mission. This prevents Imperial Players from completing all PVE space missions and therefore, prevents unlocking the Imperial Ace title. Likely only an oversight on the dev's part, but it is highly annoying for those, very few I'd expect, of us that enjoy this content.
On the Character screen (C for command) one cannot see what equipment one's starship is equipped with without switching from Player Customization to a companion. This pops the starship equipment tab up to click on once more. As such, it is impossible to check the starship while on a mount.
Shuragel Ordo, Bounty Hunter
Waadasla Sejjk, Trooper
Inyoshi Materai, Sith Warrior

PatrykJesionek
05.30.2017 , 01:36 PM | #78
New hairstyles are bugged. Undercut have visible (at hero) problems and unisex have minor (at portrait/inventory) problems as well. Both ugly and annoying.
Jesi Lok

Rycyyn
05.30.2017 , 08:37 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by BornInHockeytown View Post
Not sure if anyone has said this, yet, but I'm having a companion issue on my level 26 Jedi Sentinel. T7 disappeared along with the companion frame after I exited a Warzone. I've tried all sorts of things to get him back and nothing's worked. Short of reinstalling the game, I'm not sure that there's anything else I can try.

Trying to dismiss T7 creates the prompt in the chat box but it changes nothing. T7 appears in the companion window as if he's standing right next to you.

Also, after resetting the UI, while the companion frame doesn't come back, the companion cast bar flashes for a moment before disappearing.
Having the same issue. Since T7 is my only companion, I can't even switch out.

Kitty-Chan
05.31.2017 , 01:05 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by andveryginger View Post
I'm with the above player in one regard -- I ran Iokath on patch day with a previous chapter in-progress, and I have yet to see a time when we are able to receive Quinn or Elara as companions. Worse, in my attempt to reset the mission as part of a fix, I ended up dropping the mission to kill Tyth. CSRs report I cannot reobtain the mission... which never would have been dropped, had it not been for the issue with the companions and completion of the prologue itself.

An update on this issue, and perhaps acknowledgement whether or not this will affect story progression (once more is available) would be greatly appreciated.
I'm also having the issue of not receiving a new companion after finishing the story. On a side note, I noticed that said character who was affected has a story mission on hold. I finished the story on another character and was able to receive the new companion. Not sure if that helps.