TECH POWER:1261

BONUS DMG:965.9

CRIT CHANCE:27.42% ~ 112 RATING

CRIT MULTIPLIER:73.64% ~ 228 RATING

ACCURACY:111.32% ~ 342 RATING

Fully buffed on Training dummy 6x10min I'm getting solid ~1600dps

Fully buffed on EC HM kephess I usually do ~1400dps and +700k dmg done

My Opener is:

3TM-> Thermal Sensor Override+Power Surge+ Fusion Missile->HSM->UL->2TM->RS.

I use this most often. Obviously not all the time with the fusion missile. This gives me about 0.8% extra dps. Then I go into the standard rotation:

3TM->HSM->UL->2TM->RS.

I always use UL with or without Barrage when available, and only use RS with 5 Tracer Locks. Is there anything more I can tweak to get up to the 1700dps where the snipers and marauders are???

Sok- The Harbinger

I would trade some power for crit. Maybe 30% unbuffed?

I would also swap one +57 accuracy enhancement for surge. You really won't miss with 99.89% accuracy. Other than that our stats are pretty much the same. Parsed 1950 this morning.

Edited by winkingskeever

I would also swap one +57 accuracy enhancement for surge. You really won't miss with 99.89% accuracy. Other than that our stats are pretty much the same. Parsed 1950 this morning.

you mind posting your skill tree

First off very nice parse. Second what was your rotation and what are your stats? buffed and stimmed

Thanks!

I do 3x TM, RS, HSM, UL. Unless Barrage procs off the first TM, then I UL after the second TM. After that it's TM to proc barrage and Rapid Shots to vent heat. HSM and RS every cooldown. I usually use TSO on UL or HSM. Unsure whether its better to use it with those two or fusion though.

Here's a link to my gear, note that its missing the stim.

where is all this high power coming from? i am forever trying to swap out stuff for more power, but black hole mods really suck, and I'm only at 600+ power with the top of tier 2. my dps is suffering because of this I guess. I can get out 1.4k dps with mox parser on the fleet dummy. A little help would be appreciated.

where is all this high power coming from? i am forever trying to swap out stuff for more power, but black hole mods really suck, and I'm only at 600+ power with the top of tier 2. my dps is suffering because of this I guess. I can get out 1.4k dps with mox parser on the fleet dummy. A little help would be appreciated.

Our Black Hole mods are fantastic. Take a look at the Med Tech boots, Boltblaster helmet, legs, and gloves. A good portion of my power is coming from two war hero power relics. Together they provide a static 226 power boost.

Thanks!

I do 3x TM, RS, HSM, UL. Unless Barrage procs off the first TM, then I UL after the second TM. After that it's TM to proc barrage and Rapid Shots to vent heat. HSM and RS every cooldown. I usually use TSO on UL or HSM. Unsure whether its better to use it with those two or fusion though.

Here's a link to my gear, note that its missing the stim.

ok so you only have around 10 more crit rating then me and 52 more power then me though i have around 70 more aim then you do thats assuming that we both use the exotech reflex stim other wise are stats are the same. That means my rotation needs some work cause the highest ive parsed was at 1859 (no i didnt save the parse wish i had)

and that was with the NP buff of +50 to primary stats

Alright got back on it and fixed up my rotation a bit, now up to 1750dps avg, thx for the help i think the trick was trying to utilize UL more often.... Now my raid group should be a lot happier!!!!

Take the PvP relics if your really hurting for power.

1950 DPS is not really a realistic number, over 4 minutes and 30 seconds the log shows a high number of crits on HSM and RS that have bumped up the damage.

where is all this high power coming from?

It's coming from 2 x War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages. Getting these relic's is not going to bump up your DPS by hundreds though, you'd have to post your gear/spec/log to get any real feedback.

1950 DPS is not really a realistic number, over 4 minutes and 30 seconds the log shows a high number of crits on HSM and RS that have bumped up the damage.

It's coming from 2 x War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages. Getting these relic's is not going to bump up your DPS by hundreds though, you'd have to post your gear/spec/log to get any real feedback.

It is very realistic because if you looked at the parse you would notice a breakdown of the UL and TR and HSM, before when i was doing 1600dps my break down was about 50% TR and 20% everything else. When I went back to it I adjusted my rotation to have 35%UL and 30% TR and 15% HSM is when i hit avg of 1750 dps.... So once again thank you for the help!!!!

It is very realistic

No it's not.

HSM and Railshot got lucky with crits which is why they say 52% crit through that parse.

A realistic parse has the crit rates very close to the ones on your stat page.

52% is 20% higher than his actual stats. Thus not realistic.

A breakdown of skills being used is not the same thing as deciding if the damage result is realistic.

Edited by Gyronamics

Alright got back on it and fixed up my rotation a bit, now up to 1750dps avg, thx for the help i think the trick was trying to utilize UL more often.... Now my raid group should be a lot happier!!!!

Great! Glad I could help!

Also these guys are completely right, looking back at the parse, I got really lucky with HSM and RS crits. Actual DPS should be around 1800.

Edited by winkingskeever

Great! Glad I could help!

Also these guys are completely right, looking back at the parse, I got really lucky with HSM and RS crits. Actual DPS should be around 1800.

I agree with this, I am BIS arsenal geared, (with what i think is a good rotation) and I average around 1800.

I was sooo happy to find a end game pve item on the pvp vendor... not.

thanks, I have really rotated my stats around alot within the last week, still not pleased with being able to cycle tracers without barrrage proc'ing 6-8 times repeatedly.. the rng is horrible, and the skill tree needs to pay off properly for the cost. how did the lower it? wasn't it higher?

• 2 weeks later...
Incidentally, one or two of the early posts show not using RS until you've fired 5 Tracer Missiles - you get full stacks at 3 since the 1.3 patch, so you should be firing it before your HSM.

You should actually use HSM before RS due to the fact that HSM does it harder. That means you want it off cooldown the fastest. You can wait the extra GCD for RS since it is worth it in the end.

If you're really suffering from having too much heat, then yes RS would be better off using first.

Edited by Aerro