PVE Gearing

Members of my guild just hit level 50, We are wondering how to get the gear to do the hard mode flash points. Where to start. I did notice we get black hole commendations from the Corellia dailies, but at 6 a week this will take awhile to get just one piece armor. Any help would be awesome, thank you.

Run HM FP's for your dailies and weekly's. The rewards for the dailies and weeky's are Tionese and Columi commendations which can be used to purchase gear that you're not lucky enough to have drop for you.

Also while doing this, you can run story mode EV and KP to help gain what you're missing.

Run HM FP's for your dailies and weekly's. The rewards for the dailies and weeky's are Tionese and Columi commendations which can be used to purchase gear that you're not lucky enough to have drop for you.

Also while doing this, you can run story mode EV and KP to help gain what you're missing.

His question was how to gear up to do Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Reading. I duz it.

His question was how to gear up to do Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Reading. I duz it.

I'll admit I barely glanced over his post after reading "just hit 50" since what pretty much everyone I know that dings max level on an MMO jumps into Flashpoints.

So, OP, don't worry about your gear going into FP's, and just do them. They're simple, and you'll gear fast enough by running them.