Dear Developers, Where is "Ensign Temple Customization 9"? Support # 38032595

Velstar

I opened a ticket with SWTOR in game support regarding this issue, see my ticket information below. The customer service representative handing my question said that "the item is unavailable in the cartel Market due to some reason" and suggested that I post this issue in the "Suggestion Box" forum for the Developer Team to see.

Support Ticket Number: 38032595

Hello, I currently have "Ensign Temple Customization 2" equipped on my companion, "Raina Temple" but would like to also obtain "Ensign Temple Customization 9". I was wondering if you can help me find the "Ensign Temple Customization 9" Companion Customization item? When browsing through my Cartel Market Collections, I can see that item listed and it indicates that the item is available in Cartel Market Packs. However, I cannot find the Cartel Market pack available to purchase with that item in it. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You may be able to find it on the GTN, if you haven't checked there, but if not you can buy it from one of the Underworld Exchange Reputation vendors in the Cartel Bazaar with credits. It requires Newcomer status with Underworld Exchange Reputation, IIRC. If you don't have the required rep you can get it by playing a Contraband Slot Machine. If you don't have access to one you'll need to ask around on the fleet or try visiting some of the public strongholds to find one (or buy one yourself from the Cartel Market). It will cost you credits, but the reputation tokens drop fairly regularly.

You may be able to find it on the GTN, if you haven't checked there, but if not you can buy it from one of the Underworld Exchange Reputation vendors in the Cartel Bazaar with credits. It requires Newcomer status with Underworld Exchange Reputation, IIRC. If you don't have the required rep you can get it by playing a Contraband Slot Machine. If you don't have access to one you'll need to ask around on the fleet or try visiting some of the public strongholds to find one (or buy one yourself from the Cartel Market). It will cost you credits, but the reputation tokens drop fairly regularly.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, however, in regards to your response, there may be some confusion on which item I'm looking for. I'm looking for "Ensign Temple Customization 9", it's not available at any of the vendors at the Cartel Bazaar, including the Underworld Exchange Reputation vendors. I looked a second time after your reply just to be sure. It's also not available in the Cartel Market like it should be, If you read my entire post then you will see that was why I opened a support ticket in the first place. "When browsing through my Cartel Market Collections, I can see that item listed and it indicates that the item is available in Cartel Market Packs. However, I cannot find the Cartel Market pack available to purchase with that item in it." Thanks again for taking a look anyway.

It's also not available in the Cartel Market like it should be,

As in many MMORPGs with an intermediate-currency item store, items come into the CM and go out again on a regular basis. They also come *back* on a regular basis as well. It just happens that Temple 9 isn't available for direct buy right now. No CS ticket will change that.

However, I cannot find the Cartel Market pack available to purchase with that item in it." Thanks again for taking a look anyway.

No, that pack disappeared long and long ago, and is highly unlikely to ever be back.

However, unless the drop tables are bugged (don't exclude that possibility), the item can drop from the current Ultimate pack, which can drop just about any item from any pack and even items that are direct-buy only. (Note: except unlocks and consumables.)

However, don't buy those packs hoping to get the item. Buy them to sell (unopened) for credits on the GTN, or buy them to have fun opening them to see what things you get, like a little kid on Christmas morning. The chances of you getting any one specific item are catastrophically low, since they have released, over the last eight years, a metric carptonne of different items, all of which are competing for access to those slots in your opened pack.

As in many MMORPGs with an intermediate-currency item store, items come into the CM and go out again on a regular basis. They also come *back* on a regular basis as well. It just happens that Temple 9 isn't available for direct buy right now. No CS ticket will change that.

No, that pack disappeared long and long ago, and is highly unlikely to ever be back.

However, unless the drop tables are bugged (don't exclude that possibility), the item can drop from the current Ultimate pack, which can drop just about any item from any pack and even items that are direct-buy only. (Note: except unlocks and consumables.)

However, don't buy those packs hoping to get the item. Buy them to sell (unopened) for credits on the GTN, or buy them to have fun opening them to see what things you get, like a little kid on Christmas morning. The chances of you getting any one specific item are catastrophically low, since they have released, over the last eight years, a metric carptonne of different items, all of which are competing for access to those slots in your opened pack.

Hi SteveTheCynic, That makes perfect sense that the item may be sort of a seasonal type item where it may come and go as packs are released on a limited time only basis. I really appreciate that clarification. I think the tool tip on the item itself threw me off where when I read it, it seemed to imply that the item is in the Cartel Market available for purchase now, bu that does not seem to be the case.

Cartel Market | Collections | Companion Customization | Ensign Temple Customization 9 |

Market Item "Show Details": "Got a friend in need of a makeover? Give your favorite companion a stylish new look!

"- This item is available in Cartel Market Packs."

Thanks for taking the time to respond and sharing this information with me. I do love opening gifts like a little kid at Christmas so I may play with purchasing an Ultimate pack, but not with the intention that the item is going to drop. However, if for some miracle it does drop then I'll go buy some lottery tickets tonight.

Thanks again!

Hi SteveTheCynic, That makes perfect sense that the item may be sort of a seasonal type item where it may come and go as packs are released on a limited time only basis.

Slight clarification here.

It's not the *packs* that come and go, but the direct-buy items. Back in the day, packs came in different "shipments" where the different packs in each shipment shared a theme ("Something Explorer" for one of the last series in the shipment format, for example). Each individual pack in a shipment ("Wild Space Explorer" etc.) had a particular collection of items it could drop, and each shipment had some items that were in all packs of the shipment and others that were in just one or two of them.

(There was then a shameful episode linked to "Grand Chance Cubes" that drew some ferociously adverse comment on the forums.)

At some point, they dropped that format and created the Ultimate pack which could drop anything, the one we have today.

At a couple of points, they reran most of the previous packs, one pack (or maybe it was one shipment) each week during the summer months, but that hasn't happened since 2016.

I opened a ticket with SWTOR in game support regarding this issue, see my ticket information below. The customer service representative handing my question said that "the item is unavailable in the cartel Market due to some reason" and suggested that I post this issue in the "Suggestion Box" forum for the Developer Team to see.

Support Ticket Number: 38032595

Hello, I currently have "Ensign Temple Customization 2" equipped on my companion, "Raina Temple" but would like to also obtain "Ensign Temple Customization 9". I was wondering if you can help me find the "Ensign Temple Customization 9" Companion Customization item? When browsing through my Cartel Market Collections, I can see that item listed and it indicates that the item is available in Cartel Market Packs. However, I cannot find the Cartel Market pack available to purchase with that item in it. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If you have a character on the star forge server, i actually have that customization in my cartel stash, i'd be happy to sell it to you once the bind time wears off

Hi SteveTheCynic, That makes perfect sense that the item may be sort of a seasonal type item where it may come and go as packs are released on a limited time only basis. I really appreciate that clarification. I think the tool tip on the item itself threw me off where when I read it, it seemed to imply that the item is in the Cartel Market available for purchase now, bu that does not seem to be the case.

Cartel Market | Collections | Companion Customization | Ensign Temple Customization 9 |

Market Item "Show Details": "Got a friend in need of a makeover? Give your favorite companion a stylish new look!

"- This item is available in Cartel Market Packs."

Thanks for taking the time to respond and sharing this information with me. I do love opening gifts like a little kid at Christmas so I may play with purchasing an Ultimate pack, but not with the intention that the item is going to drop. However, if for some miracle it does drop then I'll go buy some lottery tickets tonight.

Thanks again!

FYI I was able to locate the customization you are looking for. It is sold on the Bazaar section of the fleet for 15,000 credits.

Ensign Temple Customization 9

NPC: Captain Bellana <Underworld Exchange>

Ensign Temple Customization 9 - 15,000 credits

Requires Newcomer standing with Underworld Exchange.

Make sure your checking this out on an imperial character. The customization is faction specific, therefore it will not show up on a Republic character. It will only appear for an Empire character.

Added Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/h8cBPKw

FYI I was able to locate the customization you are looking for. It is sold on the Bazaar section of the fleet for 15,000 credits.

OK, thanks. Be aware, everybody, that this is not the Cartel Market version of the customization, so it does not unlock *at*all* in Collections, not even for the character that buys it. (Just tested it.)

OK, thanks. Be aware, everybody, that this is not the Cartel Market version of the customization, so it does not unlock *at*all* in Collections, not even for the character that buys it. (Just tested it.)

unfortunately not anymore, they used to at one time, i unlock a couple of items, but somewhere along the lines they changed it :(

unfortunately not anymore, they used to at one time, i unlock a couple of items, but somewhere along the lines they changed it :(

Yeah, there were several things from those vendors that would unlock in Collections (I got one of the Meditation chair mounts and the Basic Women's Underwear set to unlock that way), but they fixed it. Bah. On the other hand, given that this customization is a credits-only buy, it's fairly reasonable that it wouldn't unlock. Maybe.

Yeah, there were several things from those vendors that would unlock in Collections (I got one of the Meditation chair mounts and the Basic Women's Underwear set to unlock that way), but they fixed it. Bah. On the other hand, given that this customization is a credits-only buy, it's fairly reasonable that it wouldn't unlock. Maybe.

that's probably true...lol. But i can't complain, i got the revan's head, at a time when it was stupidily expensive, and waay beyond most peoples means, so managed to unlcok the whole set, and nihilus mask too :)