Help me help someone else

Versifire

You can buy him a 60-day prepay card. https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-60-Day-Pre-paid-Time/dp/B0067G55XS?th=1

You can buy it and have the code digitally sent to your email. Then you can walk him through the process to redeeming the code on his account, and just read/text him the code once he's at that step in the process. You can also get him to see what his refer-a-friend link is, and you can click his referral link which will give him a couple of cartel coins too.

For the 60-day card code redeem:

Log into forum account > Click on MySWTOR tab at the top > Click on Code Redemption on the left side list > Enter code in redeem box and click check box underneath, and then hit enter.

For the Refer-A-Friend:

Log into forum account > Click on MySWTOR tab at the top > Click on Refer A Friend on the left side list > Copy the link display and have him send that to you > You then log into your account and paste the link into your browser.

Edited by Holocron

So I really wanted to get him 1 month but it looks like the 2 month subs are the only ones available to send him the code for. I may end up just getting that for him instead, I’m just not rich by any means lol. Thanks guys.

These appear to be an actual physical card that will be sent to me. I don’t want to wait for shipping if possible. Anyone purchased this time card through amazon before? Did you get a code? Or did they ship you a physical product?

These appear to be an actual physical card that will be sent to me. I don’t want to wait for shipping if possible. Anyone purchased this time card through amazon before? Did you get a code? Or did they ship you a physical product?

In the link I gave, you get a digital code. It mentions it in part of the description, and in the questions & answer section, people are talking about getting the code right away. Hope that helps.

My boyfriend once got me a card through Amazon and sent me the code and I entered it on my account. I also went and check Amazon and this is what it says on the card

"To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later."

I called amazon and cancelled the order it turns out because I was using my mobile app the digital purchase did not show up. I purchased the digital code and I’m ready to make this guys day! You guys rock!

I wish there were more players like you! Good job helping a fellow player out!