PVP in The New Rishi Stronghold

Marmeladix

The New Rishi Stronghold must have been developed with a great amount of planning and working and for sure Swtor team deserves acknowledgment for the accomplishment of it. Bioware did something significant, is worth credit for it and should claim it.

The greatest impact of any new content is in the first period after releasing. If Bioware consider it has passed the initial time frame for the novelty to sink in and to settle the silt, I for one would like to see the statistics.

Bioware being proud of its ingenuity and satisfied by its refined product, as surely is, should present to the public the primary numbers. How many players have purchased it, how many play pvp in each arena, how many dropped regular or ranked pvp or gsf to play in the sh, what amount of time do players spend in there on pvp, what type they prefer ... something, anything, everything.

Please Bioware show us!

(here I'd write a piece of my mind, a chunk of it, only since my sith sorc carry the title „The Vicious”, a Bioware creation of course, to lay it out in the open would contradict Bioware's policy of language on forum and the post would be erased, of course ... so use the same imagination deployed for „The New Rishi Stronghold”, to figure out what I'd compliment to you personally! and WHY!!!)

ty all for the reply

(I'm still waiting for the forum mode_rator to graffiti the subject with any trash materials at hand, or will he just work hard around to push it beyond page 1?!)

You are right. Of course I would not dream for a disclosure of the actual numbers, but some percentages presented would be nice to see.

I would not really expect even those to be 'too accurate', yet would be only fair to present some proof of the claim that „The New Rishi Stronghold is a success”.

To be franc I do not expect anything of the sort from Bioware.

The subject's aim is that by raising the issue, some1 BIO_ maybe for a split second would tilt one eye above those statistics.

If by any chance less than 0.1% of the players use „The New Rishi Stronghold” as was intended, well ... their whole work is worth about the same. Imop.

(I for one confess to have visited one purchased by a guildie in the first hour after the release, have spend about 5 min running around&chatting ... took me that long out of politeness mainly, tested the exhaustion area, respawned and that was it for me. For now I have no kind of 'desire' to own or play pvp in one.)

It’s too expansive for me to open up the skyship pvp area, so it’s a complete waste for me. I’m actually annoyed that I wasted my limited credits to find out I can’t access the only area in the whole SH I want to use.

No offense, but your participation on that forum and specific pvp related topics implies that you're doing a lot of regular warzones. what are you doing with those creds you'll get from pvp reward and cxp crates? i can hardly believe, that you dont have enough credits to buy a 17,5 million credit stronghold? just curious ;)

The merc's of Bioware lack of reaction on this topic is for me a 50% confirmation of what got intuited.

This must be it:

The brilliant minds of the ones that developed it, look at the real fraction of the total active population that use „The New Rishi Stronghold” for pvp,

see that is 0,01% ,

yet they register it as 100% !

How come?

They never planned it to be used for private matches.

They never expected to be anything more than what it is proven to be.

They never hoped for something else.

(Most likely they are even making fun of the ones that use it like that.)

The purpose of this sh was never to be functional and used, but just to fulfill their contract with the cheapest investment and involvement possible.

„The cheapest investment” is:

some the graphic part + a minimal programming = a ”big”/„large” sh.

„The contract” is:

subscription billing <> new content.

Devs did their part.

If it is not being used as designated, it is not the devs fault. The players are choosy. Moody. The haters are never satisfied.

Nevertheless, the devs are brilliant and the "The New Rishi Stronghold" is a Bio-marvel!

:jawa_tongue:kisses girl

I opened all rooms and haven't decorated one thing. When the "new" wears off, and it seems to be happening quickly, this SH will be another forgotten Yavin or Tatooine. There's no exp or valor, so.why would I bother? I use DK and Cor.... Give me a small apartment w/ fleet chat for both factions, and that would be all I'd ever use. It doesn't add to Conquest, so eh.

No offense, but your participation on that forum and specific pvp related topics implies that you're doing a lot of regular warzones. what are you doing with those creds you'll get from pvp reward and cxp crates? i can hardly believe, that you dont have enough credits to buy a 17,5 million credit stronghold? just curious ;)

I don’t get as many matches as you’d think because my pop times are long, which means less credits.

So I do a lot of barbie dress up while I wait around. All my characters have 10 outfit slots, Those credits I do have, need to be spread across 50 Alts.

Edited by TrixxieTriss