Tales from sub 50

ubermouth

Hey man, I'm sure theres a exegeses in mathematics thread or class difference cry-fest goin on elsewhere, don't let the door hitcha.

So far top three cnsistently for all stats. Not just dmg. MVP voting is a little weird. I wish they gave a graph showing the combined area of each individuals warzone values. People tend to vote for one stat. Also, saw our team win across the board on stats, but lose the match. So stats are pretty dumb as is.

Nice general characterization of my post. However, your citation and reference is not properly formatted. Please rewrite and resubmit.

People can win 1v1s in lowbies and die under focus fire, more news at 11.
Edited by ubermouth

Saw a lot of funny things this weekend. I'm guessing due to people rolling new classes for the double XP

- A lot of bad Sins. Opening with Shock and then just spamming Maul. Didn't use Shroud (the one that stands out most was lvl 43 so he should have had it).

- Pubs who would completely ignore the ball in mid. Like standing next to it from the time it took me to get from the spawn to mid and not picking it up.

- My favorite was the Commando I saw in AH. I think he was like lvl 17 or something (have screen shots at home). Missing gear, using a rifle, cunning chest, strength pants and cunning gloves I believe. 17k damage at the end, no heals.

This thread is now about actual tales from sub 50.

Edited by Capt_Beers

Imps are focusing nicely today.

Need support!

since my sniper was level 20 ive been top 3 in all stats not just damage... NOBODY lives long under focused fire.. that's the point of focus firing.. now are you going to tell me something I don't already know ? This post should be renamed.. Feed my high powered self perception. are you the same level 24 that tried a shootout with me at 30 M and I sent you to respawn ? Just curious

Edited by Jedibediah