Companions That You Love But Your Character Hates

PadawanWill

Do you have any characters that don't get along with your character hates but you enjoy?

Example: My Bounty Hunter is trying so hard to look professional and be a good new Mandolorian and Gault is just in the background like " Hey let's sell people salt!" I love him to death but my Chiss Bounty Hunter is a hair away from pistolwhipping him.

Since we're talking about BH I also like Mako, my character doesn't hate her but she's greatly annoyed at how naive Mako can be about bounty hunting. Biggest example is how Mako disapproves of you killing or capturing, I don't recall it now which was it, the Republic Scientist on Hutta.

Hmm. I hear a lot of love/hate for Mako. She was always a bit naive. If you take her to the party at the end of chapter 2

When everyone on the Blacklist is blown up by SIS she screams " Everyone around you dies!" Like...*****, they're Bounty Hunters and so are we, comes with the territory.

My main character, the DS Consular Atletu'Nae, has a sort of a hate/love relationship with Zenith. They argued all the time during the class story but in the end they reached an agreement - kill Imps and is all good!

Personally, I like Zenith-like types of characters, always had a soft spot for apparently bad guys with good motivations.

I can think of 2 notable examples in regards to my Sith Inquisitor (who, for context, is a grade-A Dark V jerk).

First, Ashara Zavros. My Inquisitor thinks she is a naive fool who preaches peace in a cruel galaxy that will inevitably kill her. Out of character, she's actually my favorite Inquisitor companion.

And for the Fallen Empire companions, there's Koth Vortena. When he betrayed the alliance, my Inquisitor was left with a seething hatred for the man, and vowed to kill him for what he had done. Which he eventually did do in Eternal Throne. But out of character, Koth's betrayal made me like him MORE, not less. After several light-sided did nothing but whine and complain when you did Dark-sided stuff, I was impressed that Koth had the guts to get off his a** and DO something about it!

I can think of 2 notable examples in regards to my Sith Inquisitor (who, for context, is a grade-A Dark V jerk).

First, Ashara Zavros. My Inquisitor thinks she is a naive fool who preaches peace in a cruel galaxy that will inevitably kill her. Out of character, she's actually my favorite Inquisitor companion.

And for the Fallen Empire companions, there's Koth Vortena. When he betrayed the alliance, my Inquisitor was left with a seething hatred for the man, and vowed to kill him for what he had done. Which he eventually did do in Eternal Throne. But out of character, Koth's betrayal made me like him MORE, not less. After several light-sided did nothing but whine and complain when you did Dark-sided stuff, I was impressed that Koth had the guts to get off his a** and DO something about it!

True that, I hate Koth with enough energy to blow up the gravestone without the need of a quantum bomb but it was nice having companions reacting to your decisions in a big way. Another example is how Senya attacks you if you don't agree to help her hold off Vaylin's forces to save Arcann

My male imperial agent hates Theron. They are at odds, working for opposing sides. And if you know the agent story line, then you know what happens to him with the SIS. So yea, he couldn't stand Theron from the moment he met him on Manaan. Call it guilty by association if you will.

I obviously don't feel the same way.

Now if you had asked the question - Companions I hate but my character loves, the list would be far more extensive.

When I first played my sage 5+ years ago, Nadia was it for romance. In hindsight, should have had an option to send her to Tython to be trained. Starting a love affair with a woman who's dad just died isn't really Jedi-like lol

Lana should have an option where her eyes can be returned to a normal color versus always being Sith. Especially with what happens after

Nathema conspiracy and you rejoin the Republic.