Interested in joining a Guild, please read

RikuCaboose

I'm getting to a point after playing where I want to be a bit more social. I don't have any solid aims but I'd like to join a well populated guild that doesn't have many requirements. I am interested in roleplay but cannot guarantee I'll be regularly active in it. I don't like having to be bound to participate in things in order to stay in the guild, I'd prefer if it's entirely optional to join in on any events n such. I'm not a pvp type of person, but I like to be in instances where both factions are present at the same time. And the last thing I find important enough to mention is all my characters, whether they be Republic or Empire, will all be committed to the light side.. I don't have the heart to play a villain. I'm currently focused on two of my sith, Laken Virmai and Viralle Saita. I don't wish to steer anyone away, but it takes me a bit to open up to new people, and I hope I end up finding some cool, relaxed people to hang out with, rp or not. Edited by RikuCaboose
joined a guild

I'm getting to a point after playing where I want to be a bit more social. I don't have any solid aims but I'd like to join a well populated guild that doesn't have many requirements. I am interested in roleplay but cannot guarantee I'll be regularly active in it. I don't like having to be bound to participate in things in order to stay in the guild, I'd prefer if it's entirely optional to join in on any events n such. I'm not a pvp type of person, but I like to be in instances where both factions are present at the same time. And the last thing I find important enough to mention is all my characters, whether they be Republic or Empire, will all be committed to the light side.. I don't have the heart to play a villain. I'm currently focused on two of my sith, Laken Virmai and Viralle Saita. I don't wish to steer anyone away, but it takes me a bit to open up to new people, and I hope I end up finding some cool, relaxed people to hang out with, rp or not.

hi there, not exactly sure how many you consider "well populated" these days lol ...and we certainly aren't an "RP" type guild at all...BUT we def. love SWTOR (and Star Wars in general) , so you might wanna check us out sometime here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

hi there, not exactly sure how many you consider "well populated" these days lol ...and we certainly aren't an "RP" type guild at all...BUT we def. love SWTOR (and Star Wars in general) , so you might wanna check us out sometime here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way! :D

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind, but I would like to find a more rp involved guild. I like people that dabble in everything, I just don't want to be forced to have to be active in order to stay in.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm getting to a point after playing where I want to be a bit more social. I don't have any solid aims but I'd like to join a well populated guild that doesn't have many requirements. I am interested in roleplay but cannot guarantee I'll be regularly active in it. I don't like having to be bound to participate in things in order to stay in the guild, I'd prefer if it's entirely optional to join in on any events n such. I'm not a pvp type of person, but I like to be in instances where both factions are present at the same time. And the last thing I find important enough to mention is all my characters, whether they be Republic or Empire, will all be committed to the light side.. I don't have the heart to play a villain. I'm currently focused on two of my sith, Laken Virmai and Viralle Saita. I don't wish to steer anyone away, but it takes me a bit to open up to new people, and I hope I end up finding some cool, relaxed people to hang out with, rp or not.

The Outer Reaches Company is on Imp side RP/PVP/PVE &Conquest, (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, 10% bonus blah blah blah. What is important is what we really offer. We offer nothing and require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. When we do get together we do exactly what you want. We will explain to you not only what you should be doing in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We will explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about, even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://discord.gg/nF9N78T