X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

HavocMaster

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have begun searching for this on belsavis and no luck so far. I've opened 8 of the blue "jeweled prototype cases" level 44 for 8 belsavis commendations each. Are these the correct boxes? Also, is this sniper still available in game? Could any of you provide any hints or tips at finding this?? Thank you for your time.

-sincerely,

Obsessed Sniper hoping for some luck

• 1 month later...
What is the sound on it? I won't pay 350k for it just for look, but if you could sample sound and its more high caliber than the custom one, I might buy one for my sniper, conveniently on the Jedi Covenant server.

I just made a sample for your info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk84ACUVbU&feature=youtu.be

It has more of a "pew pew pew" sound rather than the Tac-HUD from the cartel market and it also doesn't have the lame holo-sight from the Tac-HUD, which for me is great since that holo-sight is completely dumb there.

I myself prefer the X-52.

I just made a sample for your info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk84ACUVbU&feature=youtu.be

It has more of a "pew pew pew" sound rather than the Tac-HUD from the cartel market and it also doesn't have the lame holo-sight from the Tac-HUD, which for me is great since that holo-sight is completely dumb there.

I myself prefer the X-52.

yah can't stand the darn "hud" rifles either.

Had a slight hope the x-52 (which is pretty much the same "gun" minus the lights) would retain the sound. It does look like an M-95 too.

Tough luck. Actually like the sound better on custom-built. more tac-tac and less pew-pew (really no idea how to say that otherwise xD)

The X-52 is still the probably best looking rifle out there. If I stumble upon one I'll switch, but I don't like it 300k better than the custom-built one :p

Edited by verfallen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
There is an one in Harbinger Server,i was collected the money needed,then.... Someone bought before me !!!!!! OH GOD.

It's simple, do some lowbie heroics to gather as much world commendations and you can, go to Belsavis or Voss's equipment commendation vendors and buy the Lv44 Jeweled Prototype Storage Case and try your luck to get one.

This sniper rifle drops from there.

• 1 month later...

I'll revive this thread again. I just made around 500k off of one of these bad boys, and mine wasn't the only one up.

There's a second x-52 still waiting to be picked up on the Ebon Hawk server.

I got mine from one of the blue boxes you get from doing Belsavis missions by the way, if anyone's wondering.

Edited by Glumish