Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So about Darth Malora...

casirabit
11.13.2019 , 09:51 AM | #11
Oh I don't know about the death comment. Normally when someone dies, the ones that kept the person alive gets very little conversation or anything from them. Look at Koth, a lot of people killed him, yet my smuggler has a romance with him and since he was allowed to be killed I have gotten very little interaction with him so while they might not be dead on your character, you may not get much interaction with them, if you go by the history SWTOR has done with those that can be killed.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

BlastBoomArt
11.13.2019 , 10:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Oh I don't know about the death comment. Normally when someone dies, the ones that kept the person alive gets very little conversation or anything from them. Look at Koth, a lot of people killed him, yet my smuggler has a romance with him and since he was allowed to be killed I have gotten very little interaction with him so while they might not be dead on your character, you may not get much interaction with them, if you go by the history SWTOR has done with those that can be killed.
I think that has more to do with the fact that he's romanceable than the fact he was killable. Just look at all the other romance options that haven't had a kill option. Unless their name is Lana or Theron, their presence in the game is basically zero. The devs seem to be trying to make spare/kill decisions matter more in the game in the newer updates, at least. Only time will tell, of course.
-
"You have chosen the lonely path. The Jedi teach denial of self. That is their weakness. No sentient can long abide that." - Saes Rrogon
May the force ever serve you.

Goreshaga
11.13.2019 , 11:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BlastBoomArt View Post
I think that has more to do with the fact that he's romanceable than the fact he was killable. Just look at all the other romance options that haven't had a kill option. Unless their name is Lana or Theron, their presence in the game is basically zero. The devs seem to be trying to make spare/kill decisions matter more in the game in the newer updates, at least. Only time will tell, of course.
-
Thing is except Lana and Raina all the unkillable LIs so far are class restricted and are only available to their original class, so they're pretty much in the same situation as the killable LIs which means, they're not available to all characters

As for Malora, she was arrested on my Pub toons, but my imps one asked her to join the Alliance and work with Oggurobb, which she appeared to find an interesting idea, so maybe she still has a role to play, but not sure.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Dylinrae
11.13.2019 , 11:56 AM | #14
I'd like to see Malora return. She's an interesting character, and I liked the idea of bringing back an old quest giver in such way. I also spared her life with my saboteur Pub character, so I can hopefully send her back to the Empire someday.

I especially liked when she said: "I would never make such a mess of a library, even one belonging to the Jedi."
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

SerraShar
11.13.2019 , 03:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BlastBoomArt View Post
Was rewatching the cutscenes that Malora was in in JuS, and it has me wondering...

Malora mentions that she's interested in the library more than anything. She doesn't even seem that particularly broken up about being ousted from the dark council. And when she returns from being shoved off the ledge, she says that she plans to pick through the remains of the library for what she seeks. Sounds like she might have something particular in mind...Could be something that'll come into play in the future? With Tenebrae's plague maybe?

Or not! I mean, she does get arrested/stabbed over Rep-side. That being said, we already know that death is hardly permanent in this friggin game.

An interesting theory at least. Feel free to poke holes! I was too lazy to rewatch all of JuS so there's likely information I've missed.
-
I'm not surprised that she doesn't care for the dark council . I mean, she was there and had a master like everyone else, and she saw how one who had a potentiel can be saddled by a moronic master that hinder their potentiel .

So it would feel right, that she would aim to ''use'' the dark council to have a driving licence to go where she need to go, do some boring stuff for the empress so she doesnt zap my ***..but I get something else for myself..and when I'm ready....it be too late for anyone to stop meh and my Hoard of BUG! MUAHAHHAHAH

She learned the rules of the sith and Learned them well lol

I doubt she has anything to do with Tenebrea crap . It aint science !!

But you never know...she can be full of surprise lol
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Paulsutherland
11.14.2019 , 06:33 AM | #16
I invited Malora into the Alliance on my Imp. She seemed intrigued by the idea so can we have a Darth Malora Companion please ( With a special ability to summon a Geonosian? )

Ravannys
11.19.2019 , 12:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
She can be killed on the republic side, so that is probably why they replaced her on the council.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...59#post9790259
same can be done with the kel somting jedi master we can stab him or take him captive. yet he is still alive and well in the pub side of the story

Goreshaga
11.19.2019 , 12:59 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravannys View Post
same can be done with the kel somting jedi master we can stab him or take him captive. yet he is still alive and well in the pub side of the story
Gnost-Dural is either captured / dead Imp side or perfectly well and free and back as a Jedi Master on Pub side.

Malora is either dead / captive Pub side or i don't remember every choices for her Imp side but i think you can either kill her, let her go or ask her to join your Alliance.

In any case, she's not part of the Empire anymore, which is why she was replaced for everyone, while G-D is still there pub side
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

VelvetSanity
Yesterday , 07:28 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Gnost-Dural is either captured / dead Imp side or perfectly well and free and back as a Jedi Master on Pub side.

Malora is either dead / captive Pub side or i don't remember every choices for her Imp side but i think you can either kill her, let her go or ask her to join your Alliance.

In any case, she's not part of the Empire anymore, which is why she was replaced for everyone, while G-D is still there pub side
Speaking of Master Gnost-Dural...after Acina's "generous offer" of "give me total and absolute control of your entire power base and I'll graciously allow you to return to my predecessor's chosen role for you of 'pet puppet assassin'"...my SW is wanting to:
(a) get in touch with Scorpio, whom she'd allowed to replace Aries on Iokath, to inquire about the possibility of either providing ships/support or else a means of hiding Odessen from the empire, perhaps by erasing (or scrambling) all data in all computer systems regarding its location (except for Alliance ships, of course);
(b) run a covert op to extricate Master Gnost-Dural from the Empire and let him go free with a promise to keep Odessen's location secret (assuming that portion of (a) is successful);
(c) send an official apology to the Republic, explaining that what she'd thought were signs that the Empire was changing for the better proved to be false, and offering to aid the Republic, with a mention that a possibility of actually becoming a full member world is on the table for negotiations - provided current Republic leadership proves far less fanatical than Saresh and Malcolm;
and (d) pack up the entire Alliance base and move it to Nathema.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress
Anlavi - Pureblood Sith Marauder