Hammer Station Flashpoint

I recently did the Hammer Station Flashpoint with 3 other players and one of them said something to the effect that I was using low-level gear. Of course I am using low-level gear(I was only level 16 when I entered the Flashpoint and ended up at level 17 by the time I was finished). I can only use the gear that is available to me and for my level that is the stuff that is available to me. I have a long ways to go before I can afford to get the good stuff( like one of those level 40+ Saberstaves that are listed in the PVP vendors at the Republic Fleet, as well as the Armor that is available for that also).

Yeah, don't take insults in Hammer Station personally.

Out of curiosity, what where you playing? I find that Juggernauts/Guardians often don't get proper heavy armor until a while after they are first eligible for Hammer Station, which makes them extremely squishy tanks. Also, Operatives/Scoudrels at level 15/16 usually have a very hard time keeping up with healing. If that is the case for you, I'd suggest queing as DPS for a couple more levels, then trying the tank/healer role again. If you are DPS, nobody should care about your gear in Hammer Station. Well, unless you are using cunning gear on a Jedi, or something like that.

Yeah, don't take insults in Hammer Station personally.

Out of curiosity, what where you playing? I find that Juggernauts/Guardians often don't get proper heavy armor until a while after they are first eligible for Hammer Station, which makes them extremely squishy tanks. Also, Operatives/Scoudrels at level 15/16 usually have a very hard time keeping up with healing. If that is the case for you, I'd suggest queing as DPS for a couple more levels, then trying the tank/healer role again. If you are DPS, nobody should care about your gear in Hammer Station. Well, unless you are using cunning gear on a Jedi, or something like that.

I was playing a Consular/Shadow.