Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

WillLongstick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to make a parse since the thread will be updated more often, It's not perfect but its good enough.

http://www.torparse.com/a/134972/time/1361087323/1361087706/0/Overview

Carnage Mara 5/31/5

2102 parse

-Creep

Also: This is a cold start, the only thing I edited out was the last ticks of combat, nothing else. No bloodthirst either, was too lazy to fit in in my rotation.

Edited by kraykind

Vaidin (1893 DPS) http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/time/1361090480/1361090894/0/Overview

Spec : 4/31/6 Vengeance Juggernaut

This is easily the highest I've sustained over a period of 5 or more minutes and it ended up being over 7 minutes. If I don't trim the first 6 seconds, I only get 1880 DPS (http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/time/1361090474/1361090894/0/Overview) .

My gear hasn't changed so it's still mostly 61s with the only 63s being my mainhand hilt, offhand armoring, 2 other armorings (belt + bracers), and 2 Dread Guard Relics (Boundless Ages + Elemental Transcendence). I did use 3 Exotech Adrenals throughout the parse, which seemed to help quite a bit.

Beyond getting full 63s, a major improvement I could make in my gear is to get the PvP Vindicator shells for the 4 piece set bonus as it's far superior to the PvE Vindicator ones I'm using now. I'm pretty sad that Bioware decided to remove the Battlemaster shells as it was the best way to use PvP set bonuses and now I can't even get them without losing a significant amount of Strength.

Also, I hate to mention it since I'm the only other Operative, but for the OP, it looks like Invinc's parse of 1918 is only a little over 4 minutes long.

Vaidin (1893 DPS) http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/time/1361090480/1361090894/0/Overview

Spec : 4/31/6 Vengeance Juggernaut

This is easily the highest I've sustained over a period of 5 or more minutes and it ended up being over 7 minutes. If I don't trim the first 6 seconds, I only get 1880 DPS (http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/time/1361090474/1361090894/0/Overview) .

My gear hasn't changed so it's still mostly 61s with the only 63s being my mainhand hilt, offhand armoring, 2 other armorings (belt + bracers), and 2 Dread Guard Relics (Boundless Ages + Elemental Transcendence). I did use 3 Exotech Adrenals throughout the parse, which seemed to help quite a bit.

Beyond getting full 63s, a major improvement I could make in my gear is to get the PvP Vindicator shells for the 4 piece set bonus as it's far superior to the PvE Vindicator ones I'm using now. I'm pretty sad that Bioware decided to remove the Battlemaster shells as it was the best way to use PvP set bonuses and now I can't even get them without losing a significant amount of Strength.

Also, I hate to mention it since I'm the only other Operative, but for the OP, it looks like Invinc's parse of 1918 is only a little over 4 minutes long.

Loving that Ravage crit rate.

All of the above updated. Also I've removed Invinc's 1918 parse as it is in fact only 4 minutes. I didn't catch that sifting through the old 30 page thread . Invinc had another parse in the thread for 1795 so I updated his place with that. Carle we would all love to see you back on the boards with another 1900 parse, just make sure it's 5 minutes.

Thank you Gort for putting this back together! I also like being at the top for mercs haha....for now...

That was a beast parse bro :D

Also after looking at sego's parse, if I edited it like he did I would be at 2130 DPS if you could change it

http://www.torparse.com/a/134972/time/1361087332/1361087702/0/Overview

Edited by kraykind

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/0868cf08-0fd8-499f-a0f6-1f1dd34965ba

Theres my gear, it's more about rotation than gear.

theres prob few changes in the rotation that can help, in fact u dont even use shock or Lstrike so basically its basic hybrid rotation... true the 1937 parse is impressive, yet it is not the avg or the real number, u see him try 8 parses before never breaking above 1850, suddendly he got a incredibly lucky parse of 46% crit Flighting + 65% compared to the other parses 34%-44% crits lol so i wouldnt say its the rotation, i would say u just got the perfect parse with both good rotation + luck crits :) congrats

All of the above updated. Also I've removed Invinc's 1918 parse as it is in fact only 4 minutes. I didn't catch that sifting through the old 30 page thread . Invinc had another parse in the thread for 1795 so I updated his place with that. Carle we would all love to see you back on the boards with another 1900 parse, just make sure it's 5 minutes.

my parse is only 4? aah that sucks, let me redo a longer parse then, udner 5 is against the competitions rule thats right

theres prob few changes in the rotation that can help, in fact u dont even use shock or Lstrike so basically its basic hybrid rotation... true the 1937 parse is impressive, yet it is not the avg or the real number, u see him try 8 parses before never breaking above 1850, suddendly he got a incredibly lucky parse of 46% crit Flighting + 65% compared to the other parses 34%-44% crits lol so i wouldnt say its the rotation, i would say u just got the perfect parse with both good rotation + luck crits :) congrats

both shock and LStrike are DPS losses, in madness and hybrid unless you're moving and have an insta cast.

This. When MMO-Mechanics creates their BiS setups for classes the target DPS they list is not the highest possible but rather the average under Patchwerk conditions, which is itself difficult to replicate. Parses in the aggregate tend to follow the normal distribution along the standard bell curve. As such, the overwhelming majority of parses will fall in the middle but there will always be those parses on the edges. Given that Jurbeke's 1937 DPS is near the absolute highest possible for his spec (but not for Lightning), he is quite likely 3 standard deviations from the mean DPS, which means what he achieved is very rare and will be, statistically speaking, replicated by few until we get new gear.

On a different note, the theoretical ceiling for Lightning is actually 2093 DPS yet the highest parse I ever seen for a Sage/Sorc is 2012. Time for me to practice Lightning/TK spec again...:)

both shock and LStrike are DPS losses, in madness and hybrid unless you're moving and have an insta cast.

i know it is, thats why i say when he says <its all the rotation more than the gear> it is not, hes just doing standard Hybrid madness rotation nothing more, like i said when u see the numbers is pertty much way too much luck on crits... almost doing 2x the crit % he should be doing one some spells :D... like i said doable, but will happen once every 100 parses

Ugh, what a disappointment. Cold start, leap and all annihilation parse @ 2115 DPS http://www.torparse.com/a/138110/time/1361372306/1361372633/0/Overview

I lagged out for 3 GCD's at around 100 seconds in, otherwise this would have likely been a 2.2k parse :(

Welcome to my pain, my entire parse is with 227 constant ms and the occasional spike to 1k. It's a wonderful life. I wouldn't even play this game except for some reason I get 130ish ms in raid instances and wz's, so it's manageable.

I need to gear up that Mara for kickballs soon.

DAMN! all the Sent/Mara are 2100dps and up am i doing something wrong? I'm only at 2060ds full 63 and have researcher the hell out of it.

I'm not full 63 yet and I hit 2020. I'm pretty sure it's me not hitting master strike as soon ad off cool down. I'm not sure t though