Changing sides

Collec

So on Iokath we had some choice to either help Republic or Imperials.

In Jedi Under Siege we had some choice,if we wanted to get back to Republic or Imperial.

5 years later we finally get crossover pvp. (or is it 6....either way X years too late)

Can you finally make it happen, so that we can swap toon from Imperial Side to align with Republic and then have imperial toons on republic fleet,doing pub heroics,etc....and vice versa for from pub to imp.

But if there's fear that one side would have too many (which is already hapenning...imore imps then pubs)...then just allow transfer from imp side to pub side....or somehow make it happen,so that you can inv imperial toon into your republlic guild,so that he earns you conquest points for your republic guild, while doing imp heroics ,pvp ,etc.

Can you do that? Don't remember siths on republic fleet, or flashpoints. I know, that you can "switch side", but all i noticed is just some sabotage acts on your original side. I mean no real change so far. Though that might be different later. Would be nice to have "fallen sith inquisitor" fight with the Jedi, because he hates the Empire.