Returning Player needs a kickstart

madswindfeld

Hi, so I have returned to the game, after serval years away.. last time I played the max lvl cap was 50

My Lvl 50 Sith jug has finished the class story and has a full set of Rakata war leader gear.

But how do I progress from here?

I’m not ready for raids yet. Need to train my tanking again

Hi, so I have returned to the game, after serval years away.. last time I played the max lvl cap was 50

My Lvl 50 Sith jug has finished the class story and has a full set of Rakata war leader gear.

But how do I progress from here?

I’m not ready for raids yet. Need to train my tanking again

First, welcome back!

What you do next depends on how important the story is for you. If you're into story, you could begin the Makeb or Oricon mission from your ship's terminal. From the there, you basically check in at the terminal when you finish those missions to pick up the next major expansions. As a subscriber, you can access all of the content, you just need to hit the right level first.

After the Oricon story arc comes Shadow of Revan, then Ziost, and then single-player story missions called Knights of the Fallen Empire. I think it's all very interesting, and story-focused players usually enjoy it a lot.

While leveling, it's probably easier to play as a DPS through most stuff. It can help a lot to get into an active guild, because they can run stuff with you and give you a refresher for tanking/teach you the new mechanics. If you play on Satele Shan, I can help you get a great guild, otherwise keep your eyes on the conquest leaderboards (a tab on your group finder) to see which guilds are fairly active.

Have fun!