Counter This Class

oblongship

What if they use their CC Breaker and throw a flashbang on ya.

STAY in the flashbang. Once you get hit stun the op with your actual stun since you used your mezz on them. Their resolve bar is full, but they have no cc breaker. Then you have 4 seconds to just walk away into a big group/heal up.

My biggest problem as a marauder is actually snipers/gunslingers in cover.

Since a large part of my rage generation is my charge, and one cannot charge a player in cover, it means I basically spend the fight rage-starved. In order to counter this, I use Force Choke to get the player out of cover and then charge once he's out, and that seems to help, but Force Choke is a relatively long CD that means it's not usually up when I need it for these kinds of situations.

Any thoughts?

Pyro powertechs and tanky assassins.

Counter: Pop everything and hope for the best. These fights are always very close and largely depend on gear.

Snipers.

Counter: Pull them out of cover with my channeling stun, charge, lay on the dots, sit through 1 stun, if they charge up their big hitter - vanish and close the distance. Pacify/obfuscate is vital.

As a rage jug, snipers. I need to be able to force leap / obliterate and they are behind cover.

I target them specifically a few rounds, running up w/ saber throw, force crush, force choke, smash the jesus out of them. Do this a few times and they find someone else to piss off.

Not sure if it even makes sense to use a stun and then a charge on a Sniper since they can immediately get back into cover and then KB, and now you're down two long CD abilities compared to their 1. Against Sniper usually it's just whoever does more damage wins.

powertech. knockdown - burst the **** out of them - usually they are at ~30% hp then - stupid "i refuse to die for 10? seconds bubble" pops - vanish - wait for bubble to wear off - kill them.

I bet those powertechs will sit there for 15 seconds and allow you to burst them down to 30% health without retaliation.

i call my guild mates for help this way i can counter all classes....

this seems what 99% of the ppl on ilum do once i enter ilum central and **** everyone and their moms in 1on1 in less than 5secs. rly sad. grow a backbone

powertech. knockdown - burst the **** out of them - usually they are at ~30% hp then - stupid "i refuse to die for 10? seconds bubble" pops - vanish - wait for bubble to wear off - kill them.

Those powertechs that pop their bubble at 30% deserve to be die and no strategy is necessary in beating them.

Those powertechs that pop their bubble at 30% deserve to be die and no strategy is necessary in beating them.

well its not like they can do much till that point. 100% -> 30% happens in ~ 3 gcd´s which they usually spend on the ground.