Best PVE Dps 6.1?

collinnelson

i'm just now coming back to SWTOR and was wondering where is the most updated information on the different classes? looking for rotation, damage, etc. any help is appreciated.

honestly, google class + 6.0, no one site contains all the information that you seek, the theorycrafters discord has stats+setbonus+tacticals etc. information that is then copypasted into the guides on dulfy/mmobits/various google documents/vulk

honestly, google class + 6.0, no one site contains all the information that you seek, the theorycrafters discord has stats+setbonus+tacticals etc. information that is then copypasted into the guides on dulfy/mmobits/various google documents/vulk

thank you for this. i haven't played in over 4 years so lost all my notes on places i need to go. forgot about dulfy and vulk.

do you have the link for the discord for theroycrafters?