That's just wrong

LaMata

Only Imperials can kill Jawas. I've been all over Tatooine on both factions, and I've never seen an Jawas that were attackable for Pubs.

A good area is to leave Mos Ila, go east and then south (around the big rocks) and you'll find an area with Jawas that you can kill. There's another area through a cut int the mountains that have more Jawas. There is a mission that takes you there, but I don't remember if it's class specific.

Camp Karnori is the rep base DeCaPtN was talking about. I went to both places and to me that was the best, on the west side of the base are about 12 jawas spread about and they have a pretty fast re spawn should be able to take about 30ish every cooldown of the party jawa. Thanks for the responses guys

• 1 month later...
Camp Karnori is the rep base DeCaPtN was talking about. I went to both places and to me that was the best, on the west side of the base are about 12 jawas spread about and they have a pretty fast re spawn should be able to take about 30ish every cooldown of the party jawa. Thanks for the responses guys

where did you get the quest? please?