Most Servers @ Medium, and you are not letting more people in?!?!?

Omgthisnamesux

What's the logic behind that? You pushed the servers to max load on Beta weekend, and now that Early Access has started - you're not even making an effort to get as many people in as possible on the first day.

Instead you're using a predefined number of "waves" per day?? From a server migration release management perspective that just sounds like bad planning, and nothing to do with stability.

I'm not saying push the servers to cap, but you can at least go to Heavy on Day 1 - stopping at Medium is just lazy.

Partly cause a good number of people with access are at school/work. In a few hours the servers will have lots more.

The other part is probably them keeping server caps lower today than they will be in the future(at least I hope, else they will need a LOT more servers).

Partly cause a good number of people with access are at school/work. In a few hours the servers will have lots more.

The other part is probably them keeping server caps lower today than they will be in the future(at least I hope, else they will need a LOT more servers).

Yes, and they could let more in now and those people would progress to different planets by the time the "work" wave came on. The same logic behind waiting a day before letting more people on (spreading out the population).

They stated in articles that they pushed the server to max on Thanksgiving day weekend and based on that performance they were going to get as many people in as possible on Day 1 of Early Access - this day is completely contradictary to that.

What's the logic behind that? You pushed the servers to max load on Beta weekend, and now that Early Access has started - you're not even making an effort to get as many people in as possible on the first day.

Instead you're using a predefined number of "waves" per day?? From a server migration release management perspective that just sounds like bad planning, and nothing to do with stability.

I'm not saying push the servers to cap, but you can at least go to Heavy on Day 1 - stopping at Medium is just lazy.

U tears, ME joy.