The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

OH GOD THE MENTAL IMAGES THEY BURN LIKE THE FIRES OF A BILLION SUPERNOVAS WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?

Because I want to make some of my companions (Skadge, becaus he's rude and Malavi because he's a traitor) wear them as punishment, so I ran with that.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Baras is what gives a restaurant its power. He is a customer who eats more than all living things. His appetite surrounds us and penetrates our menus; he binds the dining world together.

-- Sith chef to an apprentice

Edited by Master-Nala

Darth Cartman, of course. Thanks again Captain, you've got another voice stuck in my head! When I level my mara, all I'll be able to hear is Cartman. ;) With random characters as Macho Man.

Darth Baras is so fat that his Academy graduation photo was an orbital shot.

Darth Baras took a Hutt as a lover once. The Hutt did the Walk of Shame back to Nar Shaddar. :csw_jabba:

Darth Baras wears the slave dancer costume under his armor, and wears it when he's alone. You're welcome.

"Do a little dance! Make a lil love! Get down tonight!"

You know Baras would have a killer strut. :D

Edited by natashina

Darth Baras is the only sith lord to have a light fork.

Darth Baras refused to believe that a pie eating contest was not part of the Sith Trials.

Darth Baras is banned from Huttball for roasting marshmallows over the flame pits.

Darth Baras' stims are filled with chocolate milk.

This Baras thing is hilarious. I was playing sith warrior and my girlfriend came over. I was in a convo with Baras and he was walking. My Girlfriend was like: What the heck is he playing now?!?!? then baras started yelling. I was like, Facepalm.:D:D:D:D:D So I couldnt resist and now.... I have a darth Baras character:eek: I need help with it so come to the darth baras character thread or to find it search the word "Baras" THx! Edited by TrumpetNut