Kira carsen bug?(different than the threads)

John_Locke

I did pick the dark side flirt option on the asteroid facility , no kira didn't bug and after the main class quest conversation with her she returned to her normal post on the ship and had a quest mark above her.

I talked to her and there were flirt options, after finished.Another quest mark appeared and then 3 more.

I had about 5 conversations with kira in total almost.

Is this normal?I mean shouldn't it be one?

Am i now more ahead than i should be?

Am 27 lvl , thanks

I Had same thing happen, then it was a while before we spoke again. Doc also hit me with several in a row. I have not read up on the companions, but i think i still have her on the leash for the relationship thingy.

is this how it is supposed to happen?

If I'm not mistaken, when they choose to talk with you is based on their affection level. So if you - one way or another - raised their affection level very quickly, they'll go through several affection thresholds and want to talk to you multiple times.

is this how it is supposed to happen?

Kira's affection is set up so that you can't have certain conversations until AFTER the asteroid facility. So you've been gaining affection past a few conversation thresholds, but she hasn't been "allowed" to talk to you because the story hadn't progressed. Once it did, she opened up with a lot of new info.

But she hasn't let me go anywhere at all, 0 quests? I have had 0 dialogue with her thus far... The symbol for talking is there over her portrait, but disappears... Are there no quests for her until act II or something? Or is there just a certain level I need to reach? What level would that be? Edited by Use_The_Force

I get the chat that she wants to talk every now and then, but it disapears and she offers no dialogue...

When she says she wants to talk, do you take her to a cantina or your ship? She will only have that talk with you there if you didn't know.

It's a semi bug from what I've understood. It lights up because you have either reached the right level OR the required amount of affection, but not both. Therefore she wants to talk to you, but you haven't reached both requiremts.

It's a semi bug from what I've understood. It lights up because you have either reached the right level OR the required amount of affection, but not both. Therefore she wants to talk to you, but you haven't reached both requiremts.

this.

I had the same issue, unfortunately Kira is stubborn and won't have any serious convo's with you until after the asteroid facility, once you pass that point in the story, her companion story begins, and there are certain lvls you have to reach to be able to talk to her, and you need the right lvl of affection from her beforeshe'll show any interest in talking to you