Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring Back Beach Decos!

Tadagyt
08.04.2019 , 11:47 PM | #11
/signs this

Also, gamorrean axe and Corsec electrobaton ^_^
Theronite & Arcannite

Long live the Empire!

AscendingSky
10.26.2019 , 09:02 PM | #12
Bumping this thread since the devs have seen fit to bring back the spoopy graveyard decorations, but not the beach ones!
#FixStrongholds
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

DarkGruffalo
10.28.2019 , 04:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AscendingSky View Post
Bumping this thread since the devs have seen fit to bring back the spoopy graveyard decorations, but not the beach ones!
They brought them back for halloween, they might bring the beach ones back for summer.
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Lirtoo
11.09.2019 , 01:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Katpoohtoo View Post
My Yavin 4 stronghold has beach decorations, but I really have a problem with the umbrella being limited to the floor covering hook (rug hook). It severely limits where I can place it and disallows me to decorate as and where I wish. The base of the umbrella isn't even large. I don't know why they limited it to the floor-covering hook. Take it off the floor-covering hook and allow it to use medium or medium-narrow hooks.
Tell me about it. The hook system feels like a straitjacket on creative freedom. I wish they could use only small green hooks for all decorations (including carpets) and cover the floor and walls with them so we have the freedom to put what we want where we want it.