Are you guys even playing the same game the rest are?

Mltdwn

The reason I ask this question is everyone in game is pretty much happy as can be it seems... Also all of those saying it's on the downward spiral, every day during prime time the servers are at Standard, Heavy or very heavy, and even now during the close of prime time tonight for the US they are all still at those levels on the US servers with very few lights.

So I have to ask are you seriously playing the same game because other than minor gritches that don't drastically affect the game play I have had no problems, and neither have my guildies. I mean it honestly sounds like a bunch of unhappy people complaining just to complain because it makes them feel good to lash out at the world. And yes I have had my own issues with the game off and on but compared to everything else going on in the world (crumbling economies, major recessions, etc.) it all seems pretty petty and minor.

The reason I ask this question is everyone in game is pretty much happy as can be it seems... Also all of those saying it's on the downward spiral, every day during prime time the servers are at Standard, Heavy or very heavy, and even now during the close of prime time tonight for the US they are all still at those levels on the US servers with very few lights.

So I have to ask are you seriously playing the same game because other than minor gritches that don't drastically affect the game play I have had no problems, and neither have my guildies. I mean it honestly sounds like a bunch of unhappy people complaining just to complain because it makes them feel good to lash out at the world. And yes I have had my own issues with the game off and on but compared to everything else going on in the world (crumbling economies, major recessions, etc.) it all seems pretty petty and minor.

At this moment I'm playing Spartacus and Castleville. While surfing posts here and on facebook. I'll get back to SWTOR tomorrow.

What is 'heavy'? Like server pop?

I'm ingame right now and it's heavy but it's like a ghost town.

SWTOT just doesn't seem to have an equivalent to Mos Eisely, which was always crowded. There doesn't seem to be one place where people come together to find groups.

Fleet is fine for Fleet instances, but there's more to the game than that.

The reason I ask this question is everyone in game is pretty much happy as can be it seems....

Good question but by the looks of it 99% of the complaints are coming from the PvP side of the house.

Funny enough it is a very common forum theme for any game that offers PvP.