Ashara as Ahsoka

Grazzt

Haha I can see that you like her a lot :p

Thanks for the thread, it has a few nice-looking clothes indeed, but maybe some newer stuff could look even more like Ahsoka ?

I'll hit the GTN, but if you guys have any ideas please let me know !

Haha I can see that you like her a lot :p

Thanks for the thread, it has a few nice-looking clothes indeed, but maybe some newer stuff could look even more like Ahsoka ?

I'll hit the GTN, but if you guys have any ideas please let me know !

He hee, I lobbied for her death with an extensive thread, so yeah. :D

I'll take a look later when I'm logged in and see if there is anything different I can come up with and if I find something cool, I'll let you know. I know there is a set that has the pants with the diamond cut outs, but I can't recall the name of it this moment. :)

Excellent, thanks a lot !

The diamond-shape pants would be a great find indeed !

I must have been thinking of the 'revealing body suit pants'.

So, for an Ahsoka outfit, I put together (and this won't come cheap, fair warning)

Ambitious Warrior Chestguard

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Concealed Bodysuit gloves (or an elbow length glove)

Theron Shan belt

Thexan's Boots

And I dyed all of this dark red/pale red or dark red/light red whichever is cheaper, there isn't a huge dif. Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Lunafox

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Theron Shan belt

Thexan's Boots

Woah that really creates an almost perfect Ahsoka !

And I don't even have to dye the clothes if I want a Star Wars Rebels-looking Ahsoka, instead of a Clone Wars-one ;)

But unfortunately I don't have that kind of money yet, it's gonna take a few millions credits to get her that look, so ... time to go do some Missions and earn some money I guess !

Thanks a lot !!

Edited by Grazzt

Woah that really creates an almost perfect Ahsoka !

And I don't even have to dye the clothes if I want a Star Wars Rebels-looking Ahsoka, instead of a Clone Wars-one ;)

But unfortunately I don't have that kind of money yet, it's gonna take a few millions credits to get her that look, so ... time to go do some Missions and earn some money I guess !

Thanks a lot !!

You're welcome. Have fun. Post a picture of her when you have her all dressed up. :)

Is there a customization slot for Ashara that changes her skin tone and markings to the one similar to Ahsoka?

Not that I know of, no. There is the default, the ugly purple one, and the red-faced one. Also the rakghoul plague one.

I must have been thinking of the 'revealing body suit pants'.

So, for an Ahsoka outfit, I put together (and this won't come cheap, fair warning)

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Theron Shan belt

Thexan's Boots

And I dyed all of this dark red/pale red or dark red/light red whichever is cheaper, there isn't a huge dif. Hope that helps. :)

Here is what I have been using:

Satele Shan's Tunic

Carth Onasi's Bracers

Canderous Ordo's Gloves

Theron Shan's Belt

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Dathomir Shaman's Boots

It looks pretty close except for the chestpiece. Couldn't really find anything closer.

https://imgur.com/a/xiMQxP6

Satele Shan's Tunic

Carth Onasi's Bracers

Canderous Ordo's Gloves

Theron Shan's Belt

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Dathomir Shaman's Boots

It looks pretty close except for the chestpiece. Couldn't really find anything closer.

That's a great looking combination too. I just figured that someone would have an easier chance to get the other top...I reckon Satele Shan stuff must be through the roof...I haven't checked it lately, but last I saw, someone was wanting 60 million for her top alone.

Can we sacrifice Ashara's soul in exchange for another Togruta, one that would not be annoying ? :p

Yes this!! 100% Ashara must die. I like Togruta, just not her.

All this hate for Ashara lol

funny thing is, Ahsoka was really not that popular at first. Took until around season 3 of TCW.

You can also get pretty close to young CW Ahsoka with the relaxed set (can't remember which one exactly).

I don't think we have anything quite right for older CW Ahsoka, though the Satele one posted earlier is pretty good, replace with grey dye for Rebels Ahsoka.

Don't think we have anything really good for post-ROTJ Ahsoka (aka Gandalf the White Ahsoka), due to the game's difficulty with baggy clothing

Don't think we have anything really good for post-ROTJ Ahsoka (aka Gandalf the White Ahsoka), due to the game's difficulty with baggy clothing

There's a post-Return of the Jedi Ahsoka ?

For "real" or in the Extended Universe (or whatever that was called) ? ;)

There's a post-Return of the Jedi Ahsoka ?

For "real" or in the Extended Universe (or whatever that was called) ? ;)

Ahsoka the White

Satele Shan's Tunic

Carth Onasi's Bracers

Canderous Ordo's Gloves

Theron Shan's Belt

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

Dathomir Shaman's Boots

I missed this ... that's awesome! :D